Chapter 74: The Otaku-theme Restaurant

In this way, the Autograph Signing Event was completed successfully. Although there were a lot of fans at the beginning, there were fewer and fewer people at the end. By 7:00 in the evening, there were basically no people coming, meaning Shido and Nia were relieved from duty.

The rest of the time was left to the staff of the library, thanks to the author and the artist fulfilling their jobs properly during the day. The two said hello to the editor, then they left the venue of the event shortly after.

Shido felt quite satisfied with the situation of today's signing event. At least as a light novelist, it was a very heart-warming thing that he had many fans supporting him, so he started wondering if it would be possible to become a full-time light novelist in the future.

Although he was copying someone else's work from his original world, he could still make a living with this. If he wrote it himself, what would the situation be like?

Of course, Shido was just thinking about it for the time being

Of course, Shido was just thinking about it for the time being. Now he didn't have that much time. After all, he spent all his leisure time on dates with the Spirits. That was why he chose to copy light novels, a very time-saving method to make money.

"Nia, let's have dinner first, and then watch the movie you mentioned!"

Shido chuckled softly and said.

"No problem."

Nia nodded cheerfully.

"I didn't expect Nia to be interested in magical girls..."

Shido sighed, after all, looking at Nia's daily hobbies and behaviors, he thought she preferred cool characters. Instead, she chose to watch a cute girl who was a Magical Girl.

"This is not an ordinary magical girl's show, it is the most outstanding animation among magical girls. It describes not only love and justice, but also the test of human nature, the choice of soul, and the courage of girls. It is an epoch-making animation film. ... online reviews say so."

Nia smiled excitedly and explained. In the world of DaL, she had read almost all the anime works. After all, she had a lot of free time. When she was bored, she met Shido, and she knew about him because of her Angel. As a world crosser, she was excited about the idea of watching anime of another world, but unfortunately she couldn't watch it because she was in a different world.

Now, she had crossed into this neighboring world for the day, and this time, she could enjoy the animation and game works of this world to the fullest. The only regret was that she had too little time in this world, except for when she was on a date with Shido, she didn't have much time for her to watch anime.

 The only regret was that she had too little time in this world, except for when she was on a date with Shido, she didn't have much time for her to watch anime