Chapter 1-2

DISCLAIMER: TO ALL WHAT WILL HAPPEN IS ALL BASED IN FICTIONAL AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE READING SOMETHING LIKE THIS, YOU ARE FREE TO LEAVE.

(NAMES, CHARACTERS AND ALL ARE ALL FICTIONAL.)

Chapter 1-2 and Howling's Tiptoe on the cold floor

Song version:

Tiptoe on the cold floor

Tiptoe, tiptoe on the cold floor
On a silent night,
Walking and looking behind
Please remember what mommy told you
If you don't listen
Mommy will come after you

Tiptoe, tiptoe (na na na na ha-ha)

Tiptoe...tik, tik....tip...toe

Shhhh!

[CHAPTER 1]

There's a family who had their first child. The baby is a boy named, Carol James. His mother named him Carol James because she was reminded by the Christmas Eve, memories flashing back when she used to sing for Christmas....

6 months old, Carol James. His first crawl...

(Howling)

"A mother who couldn't.."

Walking on the cold floor..
Someone's at the door
She left her baby laying on the floor...
Then the baby followed, crawling......
Please, be careful where you go....
Mommy almost stepped on you...
It was mommy's fault for leaving you on the floor...

[This is one of the Tiptoe on the cold floor's part, where Howling wrote about what happened.]

[And this is the Beginning of the behind of the Tiptoe on the cold floor's part]

A mother hanging their laundry. Cool breeze past by, inside the house, there's room. A crib standing near the opened window. A baby sleeping soundly with a blanket in his arms. Cool breeze went through the window making the baby turned around. Then the baby was surprised when he heard a loud thud. Then the baby cried as the loud thud keep going.

Then the mother came hurriedly. "Shhhh, it's okay..." She carries her baby in her arms. "It's nothing..." But the baby kept crying. Then when the baby stopped crying, the mother placed him back on his crib. "Wait for me okay?" The mother caressed his head. As the mother walked away, the baby turn it's head as he can see his mother because the door of the room is opened. He saw his mother went downstairs.

The loud thud continued but then stopped. Then the mother went again upstairs...with a smile on her face..

Then the mother picked him again and put him in her arms. "It's okay now, you can go back to sleep now.." said the mother as she gently pat the baby's back. Then she slowly put the baby back on the crib and let him fall asleep again. As the baby fell asleep the mother turned around and looked at the staircase with a dead seriousness in her face....

The mother went towards the door and stepped outside and slowly closed it. The mother went downstairs, sliding her fingers on the railing.