Chapter 16

Beep, beep, beep.

James's mother opened her eyes and found herself in a room... patient room. Then a nurse came in with a clipboard, as the nurse saw that she's now awake the nurse said, "oh, you're awake now, wait I'll call the doctor." The nurse called the doctor right away.

When the nurse came back with the doctor, she was gone. "Where's the patient?"

She run away.... probably..

Not knowing anything and not knowing what to do, he turned the next page.

W.G.

I starved myself to death, wanting to kill myself so that it can be less stressful but if I die, mother will be left alone..

Earlier, I saw mother and father fighting..

I stand there as they didn't noticed me that I was watching them. Then suddenly mother grabbed a knife and accidentally stabbed father..

She stepped back as she protect her womb...

Then that's what happened...

Wishing that I should've saw that...

I run away, back to my room and did nothing.

James turned the page again as he exhaled and his eyes stayed focused.

W.G.

I didn't know....

That mother used to be in a mental institute....

And I once found out that mother killed her own father when Christmas..the time when everyone is singing for Christmas. Grandpa was staying inside the house when mother came behind him..

I already knew that mother has a problem in her mind just by observing her.

Father, is just terribly worst than animals...I guess...

Mother didn't only killed her own father but also her mother. She's been hiding it and she did good hiding everything.

James turned the page.

W.G.

If the mother is a psychopath...

What do you expect with the son?