The suspicious guest

"Liam?" Wells called out. He was relieved that it wasn't anyone dangerous. Harry knows Liam from their one direction days, although that was about 20 years ago.

"Your dad has asked me to bring you back to my house until he's back in town." Liam said to wells.

"Oh! Did he need us to pack our clothes and stuff?" Wells asked.

"Yes, go get your stuff we should leave soon guys. I'll take you out for ice cream." Liam said excitedly.

Wells dismissed the fact that Liam had broken the window when he could've used the front door but everyone is different.

Wells went up to his room, grabbed Larry on the way up and packed all their belongings while Liam was downstairs taking a look at Harry's awards on the mantle.

Wells came back down with their bags and Larry in hand. Liam had a big bag of his own with him. Like really big. It seemed quite full as well.

Liam had stuffed all of Harry's awards in his bag. Along with some pleasing nail polish.

They left Harry's house quickly and went to Liams house which was pretty far away.

Liams motive behind kidnapping Harry's kids was to get back at Harry stealing all the fame Liam "could've" gotten.

Liam was always the ugly or not popular member of the band. Now Liam had something over Harry for the first time.

Liam has a kid of his own named bear. He was close in age with wells so they chatted while Liam tried to make baby food which was a massive fail.

Meanwhile in the Bahamas: Harry and Obama were having a great time, this time 100% for sure they agreed to stay together.

They were still kind of shaken from the day they'd had.

The next day, Harry had gotten a call from his sister Gemma. He picked up the phone.

"Ello?" Harry said.

"Hi Harry just wondering if you changed plans about me watching the boys for a few days." Gemma asked.

"No they should be in the house with Eddie and Louis." Harry said.

"Eddie and Louis?? They went back to prison 3 days ago didn't you hear?" Gemma asked.

"Well obviously not!! Who is taking care of my kids then?" Harry asked.

Gemma approached the house, no one to be found. Two windows broken, glass on the floor, all of Harry's awards missing from the mantle.

Gemma called Harry back.

" Harry you need to come home right now, there's nobody here and windows are broken I think something happened."

Harry was in distress. He needed to get home at once. He woke up Obama the packed up their stuff and left as soon as possible.

Harry and Obama got back to the house 2 hours later when Harry received a text from an unknown number.

"Hello Harry, it's Liam back from one direction. You remember me right? Well no one else has remembered me in almost 9 years after the scandal I had on that podcast with Logan Paul." The text read.

Harry was shocked. His kids were kidnapped by Liam of all people.

"I will give you your children back on one condition, you must marry me." The text continued.

Harry needed more info on that. He would do anything for his kids but marrying Liam would be risky with Obama and him now that they were in the clear. They were in the talks of secretly getting married to each other.

Harry called Liam.

"Liam I need to know what you mean by marry you." Harry said abruptly.

"Well, what I mean is that you marry me, not like so we have to kiss and whatever, but since you're so big and famous, I will become famous too. Like I've always wanted."

Harry was surprised. He was trying to think of another way to make him be famous without going public with another fake relationship. He hadn't done that since Olivia back in 2020.

"Come on my relationship was finally making sense after all these years and you come in at the worst time." Harry said.

"Well Harry, what's it gonna be? I have a way of making things public right now, just tell me when to press the button." Liam said cunningly.

Harry thought of his kids, and he thought of Obama. He didn't know how this was gonna go over with him. But Liam needed an answer straight away.

"Press the button." Harry said at once.