♡Suna's chat with y-n♡

Suna;" Sorry I didn't know you skipping with me was going to cause this."

Y-n; "your fine Suna, I don't mind it." 

After you sent that text you looked at him and smiled he smiled back breaking the contact. you wondered how did he get your snap. But then you remembered the group chat. Yachi was secretly looking at your phone you noticed her and jumped.

"y-yachi what are you doing!" You said in an embarrassed tone.

Yachi; "Guys y-n is texting Suna!!" She said smiling.

"y-yeah so what," You said crossing your arms. 

Yachi; "Ok then tell us what you guys are texting about." She smirked 

Kenma; "we need to respect y-n's privacy." Kenma said as he looked at you and smiled. You smiled back.

"Well like Kenma said respect my privacy it ain't anything juicy anyway," you said making sure that's not what they were thinking. You opened your phone again to text Suna. You thought he was quite nice and funny and cu- cool to hang out with. 

Y-n; "What's your next class?" 

Suna; "Chemistry why?" 

Y-n; "Idk curious."

Suna; " Ok, what's your next class?"

Y-n; "History"

Suna; "Nice."

Y-n; "Yeah Tsuki is in my class."

Suna; "Tsuki?"

Y-n; "Yeah Tsukishima."

Suna; "ohhhh lol."

Y-n; "yeah dork lol."

Suna; "dork?"

Y-n; "Yeah? have a problem?" 

you giggled after you sent a text just getting a glare from Tsuki

Suna; "Nope😬."

Y-n; "Good :)"

You guys lost track of time and lunch was already done. How you thought I just got here, whatever. You got up from your sit and told everyone bye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry i haven't been posting lately i should be posting daily again.)

.Have a wonderful day-night y-n.