Frustration

I'm not one to be able to easily let things go...and I'm working on that, but I'm really loyal to those I feel close to, that I feel like they deserve to be called my friend. However, I don't understand why I'm a person that always has to be taken advantage of because of that. I don't have to be your friend...I don't have to like you, but if I do, why are you going to treat me like I didn't sacrifice my mental health for you countless times? Why are you going to act like you don't care so suddenly? Why are you going to make me feel crazy because I just want to have an honest answer because I'm so shocked and frustrated to be pushed away from those I considered best friends? It's frustrating...and annoying...and saddening.

I'm sick of it. I'm done with it. I'm just...I want to be cold and withdrawn sometimes, but then I remember my past of doing that every minute of every day and everything that has happened...but does it really matter anymore? I have one IRL friend who I really consider a best friend, but if I do... don't take advantage of that just because you know I won't go behind your back and lie to you, talk shit about you, act shady for no reason. *Sighs* It's annoying. I know it tends to happen time and time again throughout your life and that's how you find ride or dies, but still... So many people have hurt me through my life through friendships, relationships, and everything in between, I even have hurt myself...so many times...but that doesn't give you the permission to add onto that list.