Becoming introduced

3rd person POV

Mr.sir wakes up all the boys bright and went straight to the cafeteria. A bus pulls up outside the camp and the boys figure they are going to be getting another boy. However, Kate walks out infront of the boys after getting the person off the bus and they step out from behind Kate to reveal they are a girl? A girl at an all boys camp? "This is my daughter Madison. She will be treated with the same respect you treat me even though she will be spending time with you digging as her punishment."

                       Madisons POV

I walk off the bus to be greated by my mom. "Hello hunny come with me." She says grabbing my hand. She lets go and I walk behind her as we walk behind her as we walk into a cafeteria full of boys. Tall, short, skinny, and stubby boys. "This is my daughter Madison. She will be treated with the same respect you treat me even though she will be spending time digging with you as her punishment." She announced To the boys. "Go sit at that table. That table is full of the D-tent boys." "Yes maam" I say walking over taking an empty seat beside this boy with huge glasses. "Hey" he says sticking his hand out for mine to fill the gap. I shake his hand and say hello back. "I'm X-ray" "Madison" I say looking away. "This is armpit." He says pointing to a plump boy infront of us. "That's caveman, zero, squid, Magnet." He goes on and on about their names and how they got them but I payed no attention I was paying attention to the attractive tall boy walking over to our table. He sat beside me as he said, "who's this fine thing." "Zigzag this is Madison, Madison this is zig zag." Caveman said annoyed."Nice to meet you" I say shaking his hand nervously. "Hey" he says never loosing eye contact until X-ray makes me turn to him. "Hello? Earth to Madison?" "Yeah sorry" "so boys what y'all think her nickname should be." "How about mine?" Zig zag said making me blush as he looked at me with the boys going "oooooh" "Look how red she is!"armpit said laughing while squid glared at zigzag as he threw his plate away. "How about bunny?" Zero speaks up to say "Why bunny" armpit asks. "Because she small and if you guys have been paying attention she has a nose twitch like a bunny." "Hmm I like it" squid says looking at me.

They all stare at me waiting for my nose to twitch once more. Once it does they all come to an agreement so now I'm known as bunny.

"Alright you maggots." Mr. Sir comes out and yells. "Dump your trays ladies it's time to get digging." Since I was in D-tent I went with zigzag and the other guys and we filled up our canisters and began our dig. I dug my hole right by zigzags so hopefully we could talk more cause I was very interested in him. once our holes got pretty far I dug a small hole into the side of my wall so I could see through the dirt to zigzag. "Hey" I say pushing dirt to the side. "Oh hey bunny" zig says doing the same as our hands accidentally touch but we pull away out of nervousness. After we all finish our digs we head back to the showers but I was not finna shower in an area where boys can easily peak through so I went to my moms. Since I was her daughter I didn't have to wear those gross orange suits and i got to wear comfortable pajamas:

 Since I was her daughter I didn't have to wear those gross orange suits and i got to wear comfortable pajamas:

Once I was done I went back to the tent and sat on an empty bed. Zigzags walks in with his orange suit tied around his waist with no shirt and walks to me. "This is my bed bunny but no worries. We can share." He says walking closer to me basically hovering. "You can sleep on my bed." Zero says sitting on the ground. "No zero it's fine I'll just sleep here. "You can sleep with me bunny." Squid yells to me. Since squid and zigs beds were right by eachother I got them to push their beds and I slept in the middle thinking of how we have to dig tomorrow.