drama

We woke up early on Saturday and went to the wreck room. We all sat and ate and talked about random things. I sat by squid as zigzag and walked in and sat infront of me and squid. "Hey I'm gonna go get a drink real quick." Squid says standing up as he leans in and kisses me on the lips for a good minute then went to go get his drink. "So..." I say trying to break the silence between me and zig.
"Madison." Zigzag says in a deep voice as he reaches his hand further under the table. "Yes zig?" I say to him. "I need you right now." He says as I feel his cold fingers reach my leg from under the table as he slowly went higher and higher. I feel my breath get heavier as his hand gets closer and closer to my inner thighs.
I lightly put my hand on his so he couldn't go up anymore. "Zig. I'm with squid now." I say as I look around for him as I see his back facing me as he watches the guys play pool. "But you want me. And you know you do. He can't do what I can." He says looking me in my eyes. "Well he doesn't make everything sexual between us." I say as I push his hand away from me.
"Neither did I." He says to me. "Zigzag. Every single night when we would lay together your pull me close to you every night so my ass was pressed against your dick then you'd whisper 'all the guys are asleep'. Not everything has to be sexual." I say to him as I bounce my leg because of what he did to me when he lightly rubbed his cold fingers up my leg.
"Madison." He says to me. "What?" I say looking at the dirty floor. "Please give me another chance." He begs.

Why does he have to be so fine? "Maybe.." I say as I look for squid. Squid finally comes back and sits next to me. He puts his hand on my thigh as I can feel myself throbbing. Zigzag smirks at me. "Baby," I whisper into squids ear. "Yes?" He says back. "Could we go to the showers really quick?" I say as I look at zigzag to see the rage in his eyes. Squids eyes on the other hand grew with joy. "Let's go." He says standing up and pulling me along behind him.