A new-ish boy

In this story I will be putting a character back who had disappeared before.

We woke up earlier than normal today and all walked out as the bus pulled up showing we had a new camper.

When we saw who stepped out all the boys were in shock while I had no clue who this was.  "Barfbag" zigzag said under his breath. "Oh god" I said in shock. I haven't met him yet.

He gets off and walks to us and says "miss me boys?" They all hug him while I sit back and wait. "Who's this pretty thing" he says coming up to me putting his finger under my chin making me look at him. I pull my face away and say "don't do that" "why not sweetheart." He asks dumbly. "Oh god" armpit says knowing what about to go down. "Do you want to go back to the hospital?" "What are you gonna do? You look 5'2." I spit in his eyes and while he goes to wipe his eyes I kick him where the sun doesn't shine. "Welcome back mother fucker." I say walking to zigzag. Zero kneels beside barfbag who layed on the ground practically crying. "Don't mess with bunny that's zigzags girl." And we all walk to the wreck room. It's to early for this.

We all sit at our table in the wreck room and chill while some of us play pool. "Hey" I hear as somebody sits beside me. It was barfbag. "Hi?" I say not looking at him and keeping my focus on zig. "So I heard about you and zig." He says breaking my focas. "What about me and zig?" I ask as my curiosity takes the better of me.

"Well I heard zigzag was only with you to make squid jealous and that he had broken up with you." "Excuse me?" I ask. "Yeah ask magnet he's the one who told me."

I walk over to magnet and ask "is it true?" "Is what true man?" He says back to me. "What you told barfbag. That zigzag is only With me to make squid jealous?" He looked down. "Yes" he replies as I make eye contact with zigzag and run to the tent as squid follows me.

I sit on the bed as squid sits beside me. "I'm really sorry." He says. I see the shadow of somebody standing by the tent door and I knew it was zigzag. "Why would he do this to me." "To make me jealous and I'm sorry that's not fair to you." He says hugging me. "Thank you for being here for me." I say not letting go of the embrace.

Quickly zigzag peaks his head around the corner and sees squid lifting my face to bring me in closer to connect our lips. As soon as we connect I pull away. "I'm sorry but until I hear from zigzag he doesn't want me anymore we can't. I feel to bad." "I understand. I'll give you time." He says walking out of the tent as zigzag walks in. "Leave her alone." He says putting his arm in front of zigzag.

"Squid it's fine." He moves his arm and leaves. "Listen madison I'm sorry but what he said-" "was it or was it not true." I cut him off. "No of course its not." "Zigzag I just need some time." I say as I get up. "Ok" he says staying still as I walk to the wreck room.

"Hey squid" I say hugging him. I felt a lot more comfortable around squid now.

"Hey" he said hugging me back. Everybody gave us funny stares and zigzag walked in with his head down. "You two are so cute." Armpit says making me blush and squid as well. I could see the envy on barfbag and zigzags faces. I didn't care anymore.

I laughed at armpits comment then went to go talk to mr.sir about when dinner would be.

Once dinner came around I sat by squid instead on zigzag. I was between squid and zero. "Can I put my hand on your leg?" Squid whispers to me. I knew what he was trying to do. He was trying to make zigzag jealous. I nod my head as he lightly places his left hand on my upper thigh.

Once we went out for our last dig we ate late night snacks, graham crackers and apples. I saw squid snatch some extra crackers and walk Over to me. I watched as zigzag stared at him. he walks over to us and says "hey man how about I give you a cracker for you to stop tryna steal my girl." "Look man I get it your mad I have her now but like cmon man." He says as zigzag pushes him slightly then a fight breaks out.

Zigzag punches squid in the face making him hit the dirt as zero runs up behind zigzag and starts to choke him. I ran to squid to help him.

I placed his head on my lap lightly. We stood up slowly with armpits help and brought him back to the tent. I laid with him until he was awake. "What happened." "Zigzag punched you in the face to summarise it." "Oh" he says sitting up.

"You ok" I ask him. "I've been better." I kiss him lightly on the forehead. It was the least I could do.

"Why thank you." Even when he was hurt he could still be charming. Zigzag walks into the tent. "What do you want." I ask him. "Listen Madison I'm sorry I really am. And I'm sorry to you to squid." He says. "It's aright man no hard feelings." I wasn't having it. I ignored the whole conversation. "Well I'm tired so." I say standing as squid grabs my hand. "Will you lay with me." He asks "sure" I say smiling. He was hurt. He needed somebody.

Everybody was asleep besides me and zigzag. It was hard sleeping without each other but I had squid now.