『S1┊EP1』The Sidekick

We cut to a chase scene between Rantaro and Mondo, who was getting away on his cornmobile.

Mondo looks back as Rantaro says, "You can't loose me, Cornhead!" In a teasing manner. 

To which Mondo retorts back with, "Mondo! My name is Mondo Owada! You do that on purpose!" 

"Do what, Cornhead?" Rantaro playfully spits back, still chasing Mondo.

It halts to a stop at the edge of a cliff as he can't fly unlike Mondo.
"Woa-oh-oh!" He grimaced, trying to keep his balance.
He successfully steps to safety, but it's revealed that Mondo's way above him by now.

"It all ends here, old friend. Prepare to be destroyed... by BURNBOT!" Mondo yelps as his robot appears to the left of Taro.

"So.. what, is he gonna burn me with flamethrowers or something?-" The matcha-head asks, tilting their head.
"Flamethrower?- Well,, uh, no-" Mondo gulps.
"-Oh! Uh, acid? Incendiary grenades?!"
"- No, no, no! The li-- claws! It has claws! Very painful claws!!" Mondo growls.
"Then you should have called it 'Clawbot' or 'The Lacerator' or 'Pinch-a-tron 9000.' But 'Burnbot'? I mean, that's just false advertising!-" 

Suddenly, Rantaro was cut off unexpectedly by Mondo growing livid with roses cocky speech.
"I name the robots, Rantaro! Burnbot, ATTACK!!!" 

He pointed towards the green speedster, to which the robot complied and jumped down from the ledge it was on. Burnbot sped towards Taro, who was running in the same direction, keeping across from it. Roaring overhead, Chihiro flies by with their plane.

"Green Leader, this is Hazel Sky. I have eyes on Burnbot! He's on the move, over!" He reports towards Taro.
"Thanks, Chihiro! Initiate 'Speeding Swing Surprise'!" Rantaro reports back, smirking.

Soon, Chihiro dives the plane into the canyon, sending Mondo into a spin. Chihiro activates softs Enerbeam as Taro and Burnbot leap at each other and everything seems to be timed slower at this moment. Chihiro flies by, throwing the beam to the matcha-head. He successfully catches it, swings around, and delivers a mean kick to Burnbot, launching it into the canyon wall. The adventurer lands on the canyon floor across from Burnbot as Mondo flies down, throwing a fit.

"Get up, get up, get UP!" He states angerly. 

Burnbot climbs to it feet, then notices the hazel-heads plane flying overhead. It fires on of its claws at the plane, damaging the wing. The plain malfunctions and goes into a spiral. Taro gasps and calls Chihiro, yelling at her.

"Bail, Chi, BAIL!"

Chihiro attempts to pull the eject lever, only for it to break off in his hand. They laugh awkwardly and look at the camera in nervousness. Taro prepares to rush over to help, but is cut off by Burnbot. Dodging one of the bots claws, Taro sees a large rock towering over it. The adventurer leaps over another on of Burnbots attacks, scrambling to the rock and pushing it onto Burnbot. He then jumped to the top of the canyon and screamed:

"CHIHIRO, NO!"

The mechanics plane crashes to the ground and explodes. Taro looks at the scene in shock and races over.

"We'll be back, Amami!" Mondo yells as Taro runs, picking up Burnbot with an electromagnet before complaining. 
"Oof! You are HEAVY. Seriously, Burnbot, you could stand to burn a few calories..."
He flies off with Burnbot.

We cut back to Taro, pulling Chihiro out of the wrecked plane, placing him on the ground and listening in to their chest. A heartbeat confirms that Hiro is still alive. Rantaro feels a wash of relief over him. 
"Keep resting, pal. I'll get you home." He started as he picked Chihiro up, "I promise I'll never let anything like this happen to you again." He swore, walking off with his partner.