B2

"Where are we going?" Aster asked, swinging on her sling bag and clipping its buckles.

Dr Yanago opened the hospital room's door. "Since Reniku is more or less recovered and is going to be discharged later on, I have decided to give you guys first-hand experience at using Nen, while also learning its other forms."

Reniku whirled to face him. "Wait, really?"

Dr Yanago smiled, "Yes, of course! This job is high-risk, but you'll have experienced hunters with you and it's also high-paying. Do you girls have any plans?"

Reniku thought about how Gon and her new friends, who she only met for a brief while, were doing in the Hunter Exam. She hoped they were okay and doing well without her. The thought made her a little sad, but since she was going to learn many new things with her new teacher, she was determined to do well and let Gon know not to worry about her.

Everything aside. There's one outstanding good thing about this job. It's high pay. How could Reniku hesitate to accept? Her eyes twinkled with excitement.

Reniku and Aster both shook their heads. "How long will the training be until we finish learning Nen?" Aster asked.

"It would definitely take more than a month," Dr Yanago said, "I'd say around...three months for the both of you, tops."

"For us?" Aster asked, and stood beside Reniku's bed, ready to go, while Reniku checked all her equipment in her bag, which she hadn't done ever since failing the exam. Her rune stones and medicines were all intact, luckily.

"You two have a strong potential. Unlike weaker Nen users who usually take an entire half a year minimum to learn, I have faith that you girls will be able to learn Nen quickly. Watching you practice all the forms of Nen in this past week has given me confidence that you girls can learn quicker than most. Of course, you also have me to teach you if you have problems," Dr Yanago explained, and faced Aster, "and on top of that, Reniku here seems to have used it before, so that takes a load of teaching off my shoulders. Just to let you know, since I think that's the case, I'll be giving her assignments while i focus on helping Aster."

"Alright," Aster replied, "Princess, when the hell are you getting ready..."

Reniku's face turned red. "Hello, I've just recovered from near-death injuries here, and I'm checking all my belongings since I haven't gotten the chance to."

Aster chuckled and when Reniku had finished packing up everything, the three of them went out. Reniku checked her new phone, wondering when Gon and her friends would be available to call her. There still wasn't any sound coming from it, and no new notifications. The only thing Reniku did with it was to test-call Aster, to learn how to use it. Other than that, the phone's been pretty useless for Reniku.

"Dr Yanago, where would we be going?" She asked, to inform her friends about her whereabouts for when they could finally reach her.

"Hmm...we'll be going on one of my missions," Dr Yanago said, "I'll be bringing you two, and one of my other students. There will be one other person there, my student's friend. The five of us, including me–we'll be searching for...the long-gone Chamber of Fear."

"Scary," Aster sarcastically noted.

Though, it happened to seem a big deal to Reniku. "Huh...wha..."

Dr Yanago laughed. "Haha, it'll be fine...you've got me, and my other student. Trust me. She's very skilled in Nen. You two can definitely learn something from this rare experience of having two good Hunters with you."

-

"Yo, Khristler!" a tall, slim girl was headed in the trio's direction. Dr Yanago chuckled nervously, explaining that Khristler was his last name, and that this student liked to call him that.