prologue

25 feels like yesterday for many people, but for Raavi it actually was.

Raavi's life was in disarray, she hated losing control. She lost Dev, the love of her life while she was forced to take a horrible, unfulfilling job at a boutique. All she's ever wanted in life was to be a fashion designer, the perfect husband to come home to with two or three kids. That dream seemed to be slipping from her fingers more each day. Most people only found their true love once in their lifetime, Raavi was sure that she had let go of the one man she was supposed to be with. He was perfect for her. Goodlooking, and mature, he has his life together. Even though they wanted different things, Raavi feared that she would never find love like that again. If she couldn't find the man she wanted to marry, or her dream job, the only way to take back control of her life was to have a baby. Tomorrow was her appointment at the sperm bank, but none of her friends thought it was a good idea. They believed there is hope to find a husband and start a proper family, but they didn't understand.

Although, that didn't stop her from daydreaming about it. Raavi lay in her bed, staring at the ceiling and starting to fall asleep. Her eyes felt heavy, as her mind was wandering with ideas of her ideal future. Raavi wished for a house outside the city. The beautiful bungalow with a large backyard for her kids to play in. Thinking of a husband playing with them in the yard, laughing, and creating memories. She fell asleep that night thinking about what her life would be like if she could have the life she's always wanted.