Chapter One

Rhea, the new Pink Psycho Ranger is on her training sector room currently on her solo training.

Psycho Pink: " Quite a perfect aim with my Psycho Bow.  I guess the ranger technology in my home planet is more sophisticated."

Then, Zhane showed up.

Zhane: " Impressive training."

Psycho Pink: " Commander Zhane. What brings you here?"

Zhane: " I got a call from an informant that three of Ecliptor's disciples were already sighted."

Rhea demorphed.

Rhea: " You mean Serpentor, Zapentor and Inferator."

Zhane: " Yes. You already know that they're the highly classified most dangerous criminals."

Rhea: " They were responsible for attacking my home planet Deacon Blue which is where the Psycho Morphers were developed."

Zhane: " Your home planet has more sophisticated technology. That is probably why those three yellow bellied centipedes attacked your planet."

Rhea: " Commander Zhane, if you permitted me to go on the special dangerous mission to hunt down those three lunatic criminals."

Zhane: " Alright then, I will give you the special mission to hunt down those three criminals. Remember, they are armed and dangerous. We must not let them causing a lot of troubles in our galaxies."

Rhea: " Don't worry sir, I won't let them causing terror."

Zhane: " Alright Rhea.  The main location of Serpentor, Zapentor and Inferator is somewhere in the Planet of Rashon."

Rhea: " Planet Rashon. That is an uninhabited planet. Then, I'll have to take a stop at Terra Venture."

Later, Rhea is already at the spacecraft along with her co-pilot named Hannah, who was recruited by Rhea to be the new Psycho Yellow.

Hannah: " This will be the first time to visiting the Terra Venture."

Rhea: " Relax rookie. This is the only way to track down Serpentor, Zapentor and Inferator who were the followers of Ecliptor."

Hannah: " So much for another UAE showoffs."

Rhea: " I know. But our focus is to track down Serpentor, Zapentor and Inferator. They poses serious threat to us."

Hannah: " This Psycho Morpher would really improved very well."

Rhea: " It was created  in Deacon Blue. I was the first ranger of Deacon Blue."

Hannah: " Okay. Our main focus is to hunt down three of Ecliptor's disciples."

Rhea: " Right."