Chapter Two

Later, Rhea and  Hannah were arrived in Terra Venture and now they are heading to the plaza where they stumbled on Kendrix, the Pink Galaxy Ranger.

Kendrix Morgan: " Who are you?" 

Rhea: " I'm Rhea. This is Hannah."

Kendrix Morgan: " Nice to meet you two. You two came here to visit Terra Venture."

Hannah: " Yes we are."

Rhea: "  Hannah, I think we better visit the other part of the plaza in Terra Venture."

Kendrix Morgan: " I can give you fair tour around the Terra Venture."

Meanwhile, Deviot introduced the evil Psycho Rangers to Trakeena.

Trakeena: " Okay  Psychos. I want you first to captured the Green Ranger and the Yellow Ranger."

Evil Psycho Yellow: " Excellent."

Evil Psycho Black: " Perfect"

Evil Psycho Blue: " No!!! I'm capturing  the Blue Ranger first , no one tells me what to do!"

Then, Deviot stunned the evil Psychos with the electric device control.

Evil Psycho Red: " We'll do what you say."

Trakeena: " Well then, I shall tell you our plan."

Meanwhile, as Kendrix is heading back to her work, Rhea and  Hannah were decided to patrol around the area as the two received a contact from Zhane.

Hannah: " What is it Commander Zhane?"

Zhane (communicator voice): " Be careful. Someone already released the evil Psycho Rangers from the datacards. They are now in Terra Venture."

Rhea: " Yes sir. But who are they're targeting?"

Zhane (communicator voice): " The Lost Galaxy Rangers. You two need to hurry up and deal with them while you two are on the mission to hunt down three of Ecliptor's disciples."

Rhea: " Yes sir. We're on our way."

Now Rhea and  Hannah were looking at the surrounding area.

Rhea: " Hannah, we better be ready."

Hannah: " I really hate those rogue Psycho freaks would be out on the loose."

Rhea: " I'll contact the other four Space Rangers."

Hannah and Rhea were rushed off.

Meanwhile, evil Psycho Red attacked Leo.

Evil Psycho Red: " You're mine Red Ranger!"

Leo  tries to morphed.

Leo Corbett: " Go! Galactic!"

Leo morphed into Red Galaxy Ranger.

Red Galaxy Ranger: " I'll take you down."