...What sludge villain...

UA staff group chat:

ModernCowboy: What do you mean by quirkless?

CaptainAmericaKnockoff: I mean quirkless. I found him being attacked by a sludge villain and nearly killed.

ModernCowboy: And How does he have a quirk now?

CaptainAmericaKnockoff: I gave him mine. I saw how much of a potential he had to be a hero. He also always wanted to be one. So I gave him mine.

InsomniaCat: Is this why he had zero control at the start of the year?

CaptainAmericaKnockoff: Ah yeah... I tried to train him but it's different for every user from my quirk. I just didn't know how to help him but I am still trying.

NightNotForChildren: What sorcery did you use to give it to him?

CaptainAmericaKnockoff: None. It's just a quirk that can be past down with the DNA of the holder as well the approval and will. Tho there is also a small chance the quirk will reject him.

ChuckyCheeseDemon: Did it reject him?

CaptainAmericaKnockoff: Luckily no. In fact I think it loves him.

HandyMandyWannabe: How did you give him the Dna?

CaptainAmericaKnockoff: A hair strain. This is how I got it back then too.

InsomniaCat: Why the hell did you give him hair???

CaptainAmericaKnockoff: As I said. I got it like this too.

MotherOfUA: You didn't think of a blood transfusion?

CaptainAmericaKnockoff: I didn't had anything with me that could have made me bleed.

MotherOfUA: So you gave him Hair?

CaptainAmericaKnockoff: Yeah...Was I not supposed to?

ChuckyCheeseDemon: There are a multitude of other options you could have chosen.

CaptainAmericaKnockoff: I couldn't think of any other.... I am sorry.

InsomniaCat: sigh

CaptainAmericaKnockoff: Anyways I saw his potential and gave him my quirk but before that he was quirkless.

InsomniaCat: Is this why he is usually so timid?

CaptainAmericaKnockoff: I think so. But once you talk to him, he enjoys it.

InsomniaCat: So a fan of heroes?

CaptainAmericaKnockoff: Both. Just take a topic and he will be interested in it. He is a bright child.

ModernCowboy: So why is he trying to end it?

CaptainAmericaKnockoff: I don't know. I would never have guessed that he would actually do that.

TheRealCloneTrooper:Any Info on his past?

CaptainAmericaKnockoff: He doesn't like talking about that. Tho he did tell me about Bakugo.

MotherOfUA: Nezu?

ChuckyCheeseDemon: Unfortunatelly I can't find any suicidal attempts on his part at all. He was also never in a hospital or infirmary before however I found some concerning footage from Aldera Junior high.

MotherOfUA: Show me.

ChuckyCheeseDemon:

ChuckyCheeseDemon: It seems they threw him into the dumpster while he was unconscious but I screenshot the moment he woke up and put it in here

InsomniaCat: So a Victim of bullying?

ChuckyCheeseDemon: Depends on what you mean with Victim.

InsomniaCat: I mean victim.

ChuckyCheeseDemon: He is a victim of bullying but he is more a victim of quirkless discrimination since he doesn't have one.

InsomniaCat: So how can we stop him. I am getting tired of this...

ChuckyCheeseDemon: I suggest inviting him over in this groupchat. We might help him more out then students or friends.

BetterThanBanshee: SO WHEN DO WE INVITE HIM?!?

ChuckyCheeseDemon: Any time. However I suggest we talk everything over him bevor he joins and sees things.

BetterThanBanshee: OKAY. BUT WHEN?!?

InsomniaCat: Reread the damn message banshee.

ChuckyCheeseDemon: Any more information you can give us information Aizawa, Yagi?

InsomniaCat: No... I don't know much else except his rivalry with bakugo.

CaptainAmericaKnockoff: Same tho Bakugo was the main bully and he got a lot of trash to hear from the other students.

InsomniaCat: Why didn't his teachers do anything about it?

CaptainAmericaKnockoff: I don't know.

ETButBetter: Anything else we can do other than this?

CaptainAmericaKnockoff: I think maybe just talk to him? He is an open book.

ETButBetter: Okay then

CaptainAmericaKnockoff: If nothing else, I'll add his number in here.

MinecraftLookalike: I got @HandyMandyWannabe out of the wall now...

ChuckyCheeseDemon: Thank you for that.

MinecraftLookalike: And the hole in the wall is fixed... Tho the room itself need a bit of cleaning.

ChuckyCheeseDemon: Please add the number.

InsomniaCat: Alright

InsomniaCat added (number) to Teachers Group Chat

ChuckyCheeseDemon: Thank you.

BetterThanAVamp: Why you have this number?

InsomniaCat: I ran into him once on patrol.

BetterThanAVamp: Oh..