...What an end...

UA staff group chat:

MotherOfUA: I am sure you will be a great hero sweetie.

FairyCinnamonRoll: Thank you. I am giving my best to be one. I am honestly looking up to you all. You are all so strong and unique.

MinecraftLookalike: Thanks..

FairyCinnamonRoll: I dedicated pages of research on each of you in my notebook. It's to such an extent that I am soo happy and glad to be here. I was soo foolish to try and throw the opportunity away.

ModernCowboy: To EVERY one of us???

FairyCinnamonRoll: Yes. I have at least 3 to 4 pages filled with all kind of information. From preferences, quirk to fighting style and improvements that you could all make. As I said, I am trying my best and you are all somehow my idols.

BetterThanBanshee: ME? I AM ONE OF YOUR IDOLS?!

FairyCinnamonRoll: Everyone. Also I can hear you scream and Aizawa just sighed.

InsomniaCat: Zashi shut up. What kind of improvements?

FairyCinnamonRoll: Well for example a hairband around your hair so it won't float and people will stop seeing it being active. But also an improved formula for eye drops so your eyes won't get dry too quickly. Other than that I found out you have this one blind spot when you use your scarf each and every time so it can be evaded if used properly.

InsomniaCat: ... When did you have the time to do all this?

FairyCinnamonRoll: Ahm.... will I be in trouble for that?

InsomniaCat: No its just extremely detailed...

FairyCinnamonRoll: I collected information over years. Each time I would see you all in action be it newspaper article, from in real life, meet and greets as well as videos or news... I would always take notes down and from there I would go on and get to some conclusions and sooo well that's how I came to all these information.

BetterThanBanshee: What about me!?!

FairyCinnamonRoll: What you wanna know?

BetterThanBanshee: You said you had improvements.

FairyCinnamonRoll: Yup. I would like to see your support gear. In my opinion there is much room for improvements on it and with that you should be able to use more power in your voice. It should also relieve backlash of your quirk on you.

ModernCowboy: Me?

FairyCinnamonRoll: You have a good aim but I think that you may want to try switch from your old pistols to something more modern. You do realize that time changes and everything gets more technologically advanced.

ModernCowboy: Any suggestions?

FairyCinnamonRoll: A gun that can fire not only hurt but sting people and render them for a time being. This should help you out more than having a gun that only hurts people. Besides that you are very open while doing this so I suggest taking up some more defense lessons and watching your surroundings more.

NightNotForChildren: ... You are good at this.

FairyCinnamonRoll: It's nothing really. I was just bored when I was younger and it became a habit.

ChuckyCheeseDemon: Intriguing

FairyCinnamonRoll: I hope I am not coming over as a freak or a stalker. People always tell me how creepy this is. So I always doubted my analysis.

MotherOfUA: You aren't. You are quite the smart child

FairyCinnamonRoll: No one ever said that. Thank you.

MotherOfUA: But it is true.

FairyCinnamonRoll: I don't know what do say other than thank you.

SpaghettiCook: Would you like some spaghetti?

FairyCinnamonRoll: I would love to have some!

SpaghettiCook: Gotcha!

NightNotForChildren: Let's show him all he missed so far guys! This kids never had a childhood from what I understood.

ETButBetter: Yes!

BetterThanBanshee: I agree.

TheRealCloneTrooper: same here.

HandyMandyWannabe: You wanna come over and build something with me?

FairyCinnamonRoll: Build what?

HandyMandyWannabe: How about a small cat for Aizawa? We all know he loves cats. I am sure he would love one coming from you. :)

InsomniaCat: I heard cat. Who summoned me?

FairyCinnamonRoll: Sounds cool!

ChuckyCheeseDemon: Good to see you back being our cinnamon roll of UA. This title belongs to you alone, Izuku.

FairyCinnamonRoll: Sinnamon roll.

ChuckyCheeseDemon: I am sorry to say but no matter what you do, you are a Cinnamon roll in our eyes.

InsomniaCat: Nope. Problem child.

FairyCinnamonRoll: I can live with problem child.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this story and I hope you enjoyed it too. Everyone stay strong and look up and remember the happy moments in life! Please remember you are all precious and unique!

Green thanks for working with me on this! :)