Weak or Strong

Drew's P.O.V

The original novel is proceeding already.

The First prince and second Prince are both coming in our house to visit my sister, Yuri.

And in the novel Yuri will be busy attending here and there tea party and always bumping with them but not anymore so to proceed with their intentions, they decided to come here.

The Duke is also coming here to visit Dad but he didnt forget to see our sister.

Yuu and Stan are both angry seeing them.

I,on the other hand was sent by them to intercept Yuri's suitors.

Yuu sent me.
But Stan and Dad agreed too.

I am drinking tea and eating cookie.
While they keep chatting.

Yuri smiles and laughs appropriately.

I think of all her suitors.
Yuri is torn with the first prince and the Duke.
But the Duke just made his move when Yuri is already invested with the First Prince.

"Andrew, what do you think?"

"Huh?"

I look at them and pause on biting on the cookie.

"The First Prince Jansen wants us to join them to a vacation. Its a beach house. What do you think?" Yuri asks.

"Beach?" Andrew is already picturing himself while he holds a coconut on one hand and a beach hat on his trunks sitting comfortably in the shade.
"That seems nice."

"We can ride some horse and explose around." Prince Collin said.

Explore?

"Or we can go to the beach and take a swim." Prince Jansen said

This is why Prince Jansen wins in the end Collin.
Beach and horse riding? What kind of q psycho are you?

Yuri blushes.
"Would others come too?"

Being the only woman. That would make her more uncomfortable than comfortable and First and second princes are both without any engagement yet.

"Our sisters will be there too." Prince Collin too.

"Princess Sonia and Prince Penelope?" Yuri happily smiles.

I dont know why but in the noble. My sister shouldnt be close with those two but they actually are.

Maybe I have something to do with that.
Though they are close they cant be called friends plus they are princesses.

They will be sent away as part of a bridge from our country to another

Alot of people talks about that in the forum online.
They said why does king always have children from different woman. Why does the King give birth to children he will not care about?

I am not an expert but as far as I deduce as a fellow reader.
Its so someone will inherit the throne.
So it will not fall out to different blood line. Atistocrat hates that. Being mixed in with other bloods.
But its not sure if one son can live until he becomes king. So they need 'substitutes' in case.
And if that substitute dies, there should be another substitute.
Its all for the crown

Okay fine.
But why do they create so much more?

It must be because of how many concubine a King has.
I actually read that a King has a schedule book when he will spend the night with whose queen/concubine.
And if you are a man. That isnt gay or impotent and this concubine you are sleeping with wants your child its not tahy hard to imagine what will happen.