Chapter 4

After classes end Yuu and Grim were still wiping the windows in the cafeteria

"I'm already exhausted from a full day of cleaning, I can't believe we still gotta wash a hundred  windows". Said Grim.

"Well, try and learn from this experience were in this mess because you".Yuu replied.

"Bark! Bark!".

Yuu turned to see Kenji push a bucket of water towards him after they ran out.

"Thanks boy". He said giving the pup scratches.

The pup barked again and wag his tail.

"What's bugging me is, Ace ain't  here yet!". Grim said."make us wait, after he did....grrr!".

"...........'

The three waited for Ace for a while until Grim couldn't wait any longer.

"...and now he's super late!".he said."I bet he bailed on us".

Kenji was mad and Yuu sighed.

"We should go look for him".

Yuu, Grim and Kenji left to find Ace.
_______________________________________

Ace was in the Mirror Chamber about to leave to his dorm.

"Yeah right, like I'm gonna wash a hundred windows. I'm gonna go back and-". Before Ace could finish Kenji jump on him pining him down and growling at his face.

"Whao!!".

Kenji was mad, how dare he disobey his owners orders. He couldn't believe this guy was brave enough to go against his owners punishments.

Grim and Yuu ran to see that Kenji found their trouble maker.

"Hah! Found you Ace!". Yelled Grim.

_________________________________________

(M/n) was in the Council room after classes ends looking through the new papers he taken from the headmaster.

Looking through the papers there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!". He yelled.

The door open to see the blue hair third year in the door way.

"Hey boss how are you".Sora greeted.

"I'm good thanks".the leader replied."Is there something you need?".

Sora shook his head.

"Nah just came to see how you doing". Sora said leaning against the desk with his arms cross.

"Ah I see your doing the headmage paper work again". He said.

"Well who else is gonna look over these while he's gone God knows where". The leader said without looking at the third year.