Chapter 5

(M/n) stood inside the Mirror Chamber along side Fuyuki and Sora waiting for the four troublemakers to come back from the mines

"This is too long we must go look for them". Fuyuki said worrying for the troublemakers.

(M/n) shook his head.

"No, I'm sure they'll be back they just need little time".(M/n) replied to the vice leader.

"Bu-".

"Give them a little faith Fuyu-san like boss said they need a little time". Sora said cutting Fuyuki off.

Fuyuki growled and glared at the Third year.

"Sora you are crazy!" Fuyuki yelled at the third year and turned to (M/n)."(M/n) with all do respect what ever Sora got you thinking we need t-".

Fuyuki was cut off when the four troublemakers came through the Mirror.

Sora smirked.

"Right on time".he said.

The four troublemakers that came through the Mirror look dirty and they were panting but they achive the Mage stone they needed.

Fuyuki and (M/n) walk towards the four.

"Thank goodness you all are alright!". Said Fuyuki giving a sigh of relief.

"I'm impress you all really did it seems like you four work together to get the stone other wise you'll never come back".(M/n) said crossing his arms.

"Yeah seems like you kiddos joined hand  together". Said Sora as he walked over to them.

Yuu blush a little at the Council leader.

"Well, uh-".

Before Yuu can say anything both Ace and Deuce said.

"Wha!, No way I ever join hands with this guy!". Said Deuce.

"Okay, one there was no joining hands and. Gross and two how exactly old are you pal!". Ace growled.

(M/n) glared at Ace making him shiver down his spine.

"Now then since you guys manage to get the stone how about you four leave to the hedmage office I bet he'll be glad you received the stone". Said Fuyuki.

The four nodded and left.

Before Yuu leave the room (M/n) puts a hand on his shoulder.

Yuu looked up at the Council leader and his cheeks started to heat.

(M/n) expression sotfen and put his hand on Yuu's head.

"Be safe walking home alright". He said.

"H..Hai sir". Yuu blushed and quickly left to catch up with Grim and the Duo.

"Hmp. Seems like boss had a soft spot for him". Sora said. Smirking at his club leader.

Fuyuki sigh and he can't help but agree with his club memeber.

_______________________________

Yuu was walking with the others hw couldn't help but blushed.

"Oi Yuu, what's with you and that guy?". Ace ask.

"I was wondering the same thing eversince the statue incident he has some bias towards you".Grim question.

"I don't know, ever since I got here he started to care for me all sudden". Yuu answered.

"Well to be honest I don't blame him actually since your magicless". Deuce said.

Yuu nodded in agreement, as they reach the headmage room.

The end
________________________________________

Prologue finished time for the Crimson tyrant.