🌹 Chapter 7🌹

*Lunch Room"

As the four students sat down Yuu still can't help but blush, after (M/N) save them from trouble once again. and they later met with two 3rd years Cater, who they met this morning, and Trey the Vice housewarden in the Heartslabyul. the two explained about the seven and the dorms and they also talked about the situation with Riddle until Yuu ask one question.

"what about the Student Council?" Yuu ask.

The two 3rd years looked at him for a moment.

"you want to know about the Student Council?" Trey ask.

Yuu nodded.

"sure we can tell you, the Student Council are the authority in Night Raven college with one of Night Ravens College most talented Students from each dorm". Trey explained.

"talented students?" both the Heartslabyul Duo ask.

"yeah those guys are super popular these days since first year, especially the president who knew how he pick such amazing students right Trey?". Cater said.

"yup to be a part of the Student Council you must proved to the Council President that you are worthy of becoming a member". Trey explained once more. "to prove it you must show how your skills can help the school if not then your not in".

"wow so you mean if we show the president our unique magic he'll determine were worthy". Deuce ask.

Trey shook his head.

"not necessarily, what I mean by skill is if you can handle the rough stuff here in the college, something like dealing with delinquents, dealing with theft, having the responsibilities of being an advisor".  Trey explained the Deuce."it's not likely to do with your unique magic, but sometimes it can".

"can you tell us about (Y/N)-sama?"

"(Y/N)-san? why do you need to know about him?" Trey ask.

"well he's the President of the Council Right? should we know  more about him?" Yuu ask.

Trey thought for a moment and said.

"(Y/N) is a second year he first founded the Student Council last year and they become well known since then, he has the authority to recruited anyone who can be a part of Student Council he sometimes recruit people for some unknown reasons but thats a whole another story he often does Jobs the Head mage ask him to do whenever he's not around so I do feel bad for him for doing that but he doesn't mind it". Trey explained.

Yuu nodded and looked at the table in front of them, which is the Student Council people, and lay his eye's on (Y/N). his heart pounded everytime he lay eye's on him he never felt like that for anyone before especially towards a guy.

"hey question if they are the Authority over the school, why are they allowing the house warden to seal other peoples magic". Ace ask changing the Topic.

Trey looked at Ace Nervously.

"well you see.....the Student Council only deal things inside the school not the dorms, its not their place to get into another dorms business even though our one dormmates  is the vice president of the Council ". Trey explained once more.

the Duo were shocked.

"wait so one of our own is the vice president!" Deuce ask.

Trey and Cater nodded.

"is it possible if we can talk to him about Riddle-senpai?". Deuce ask.

"I already told you theres nothing the student council can do, and like most of our dorm mates they already told him about the issue and he tries his best to persuade Riddle about this".Trey replied.

"so its a dead end huh, I can never get this collard off". Ace said in defeat.

"how about another solution." said another male voice.

they all turned to see Fuyuki Sato.

"Sato-chan! how long have you been standing there?". Cater ask.

"not long until you talked about us and your situation" said Fuyuki."I deeply apologized for what happened to you, and I'm sorry I can't do anything about it but rules a rules you must returned what you've stolen". 

"but what am I gonna do a Tart to expansive for me to replace". Ace said.

"why don't you bake it, I'm sure trey will be happy to help right Trey?".said Fuyuki.

"yeah I can help Baked it I did Bake that Tart after all". Trey said.

when Fuyuki help them with their situation he left not before he told them they will see their  efforts on the tarts.

To be Continued.

sorry for the long wait for this chapter hope yall like it.

and I posted a new book today also be sure to to check it out.