♫︎ verse one - 01

♫︎ Baby, I don't feel so good, six words you never understood.

PARTING THE BEIGE curtains you bought from the market made an open entrance of sunglow light plaster itself into the walls of your bedroom. It was a room where Mikasa sneaks in from time to time just to kiss you hello and goodbye, using the unlocked window as a passage to enter your domain.

Yesterday night, Mikasa barged herself inside of your bedroom with a gaze too familiar to you. You were about to fall into a deep slumber if it wasn't for her crawling close to your huddled figure, her hands tracing your curves as she evidently was in need of something only you can give at that moment.

But you were tired, after all the work you had to do at your town's local tea shop, you can't help but tiredly push Mikasa off your figure. Her kisses had stopped then, your neck free from her seductive lips.

"Y/n?," Mikasa's honey coated voice crept into your ear "Is something wrong?"

Your eyelids fluttered as they met the eyes of your beloved "I don't feel so good, Mika," you said with tiredness hanging on your tone, your body too exhausted to even move for a new comfortable position.

"Oh," she only said, immediately getting up from the position. She sat at the edge of the bed for a few minutes before standing up, deeply thinking of something you will never unravel "I'll best go off, then"

♪ I'll never let you go, five words you never say.

After reminiscing last night's occurrence, you trailed your forefinger on the white rose's petal, your mind fully engulfed by your unnerving thoughts.

The two of you usually don't talk that much outside the crowded, cruel world. With her status as the personal knight of the youngest Prince and your title as the tea maker's apprentice, people would wonder why such an admiring soldier would stoop so low for a low commoner like you.

You two only communicated with tongues battling against one another, hands gripping and skin slapping were the only languages you two spoke in the dark.

It may sound like she's using you for pleasure, but she's said too many words for you to doubt her love. You've always told yourself to be thankful for someone as perfect as she is meeting up with you quite often, leave alone the fact of you two having sex almost every night.

With full concentration on your thoughts, you didn't notice Mikasa entering her slick figure on the window if it wasn't for the loud thud of her landing on the hard wooden floor.

"Shame," she said as she tidied herself on her villager in-disguise outfit "I was about to surprise you," Mikasa hugged you tightly, your neck prepped with kisses in the first second.

"Where'd you gone off to last night?," you could not hold your curiosity any longer.

She hummed on your neck, kissing it first before leaving a reddish mark, in which you yelped from "Just came back from the palace to see if the prince was sleeping safe and sound"

"Oh"

With that crestfallen tone, she made your head turn to hers with a finger. A serious look covering her usual soft expressed face "You already know that's my job, Y/n"

"I know, I know. But isn't your Highness already skilled enough to protect himself from intruders? I mean, didn't you mention he had two soldiers guarding his bedroom door every passing second?"

"You don't have the right to question what I do," she gave you the same tone she uses to command the soldiers of lower rank, her stare turning deadly "I take this job seriously more than you think, if anything happens to Eren then I'd rather skin myself alive"

Eren. She's not using any formalities.

"You really are determined to keep an eye on him 24/7, huh?"

"I'll never let him go," a smile crept up on her lips, letting go of the hug and turning towards the unlocked window "No matter how far he might go, I'll still keep an eye on him. I promised him that"

She blew a kiss goodbye as she took off from my little cavern. Leaving me overthinking things about her and Eren for the 3rd time today.