00

●ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ●

Finally! A zombie book!! I'm a sucker for this genre and the only genre I like from horror. I hope I'm able to finish it lol.

This book isn't based on survival completely. Besides zombies, there is another genre of fantasy mixed in. The book is inspired by All Of Us Are Dead (K-Drama) and High School Of Dead (Anime).

The book is Ot7 but Yoongi will have more screen time or scenes and will be close to the female OC. I'm already warning you about this, so you won't get annoyed in the future at why Yoongi is having more scenes.

Happy reading <3

*whispers* Yoongi looks hot on the cover-

●ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ●

I own the characters in it since I made them by my imagination. It's a purely fictional world created by my imagination and my mind. I have made the characters or given them their personality according to what I think suits them for the story.

Please do not copyright it as I put a lot of effort into this. If you are reading this story on any other platform or a different book on Wattpad, please inform me.

Every story is inspired by a story. So, if you find some scenes in the book similar to another one, then that means it was inspired by that book, NOT copied.

This book can include a lot of things that can look out of place but that's because this book is tagged as a comedy

©_bangtanOt7_

All Rights Reserved✔