Past 0.3

D: Toh tumlog bache kaise? Inn dono ko pakda kaise? Aur sabse important baat tum dono mile kaise?

K: Huva yun ki....

Flashback....

In a dark room, a man was tied with chains to a chair. He was wearing white kurta and pajama which now has became red due to blood which came from the wounds on his body. He was trying to free himself from the chains but couldn't.  Just then a boy enters the room and said...

T: Are are sirji kyun bekar mein khud ko kholne ki koshish kar rahe hain aap?

K: Tu yahan kya kar raha hai?

T: Are main toh aapke liye chai laya tha. Yeh lijiye.

Then he keeps the tray on nearby table and sit next to Karan in order to make him have the tea. It was then that Karan notices that there are three cups of tea.

K(doubtfully) : Yeh do cup aur kyun? Mere alawa bhi koi hai yahan jisse tum logon ne bandi banaya hua hai?

T(nervously) : Are are sirji aisi...aisi koi baat nahi hai. Yeh dusri cup chai mere liye hai.

K(sternly) : Accha tu do cup chai pita hai!

Just then they hear a loud scream of a man. From the gap between the slightly open door, Karan saw a shadow of a man tied up like him in the nearby room. The voice said actually roared....

V: Tum logon ko kya lagta hai mujhe maar pit ke tum log mera muh khulva loge toh yeh tum logon ki galat fehmi hai. Main mar jaunga par desh se gaddari kabhi nahi karunga.

Then he see a frustrated masked man coming out of the room and locking it again.

Tilli who saw Karan peeping tries to distract him...

T: Are vahan kya dekh rahe hain aap jaldi chai pijiye mujhe aur bhi kaam hai.

While drinking tea, Karan manages to take the keys from Tilli' pocket, without his knowledge.

That night when he notices that all guards are kind of drowsy, and no one is paying attention to him, he quietly opens his chains and get out of the room. He goes towards the direction of room where he heard the scream in the evening but hides behind the wall, seeing Charu who was talking to her men...

C: Kuch kaam se humlog bahar jaa rahe hai. Tumlog dhyaan rakhna inn dono ka. Koi bhi yahan se bhagna nahi chahiye. Samjhe.

M: Ji Charu tai aap chinta mat kijiye.

Then Charu leaves with her men. Now only two men are there.

K(in mind) : Lagta hai aaj bhagwan bhi mere saath hai. Yahan sirf do log hi hain. Aaram se yahan se bhaag sakta hoon. Pehle uss dusre bandi se mil leta hoon. Pata nahi aisa lagta hai jaise usse janta hoon. Gut feeling keh rahi hai kia voh bhi meri tarah desh ka koi sipahi hai. Usse bhi saath leke bhag jaunga.

Then he sneaked into the corridor and carefully make the two men unconscious by hitting them on their neck just like Bala. Then he goes inside the room.

The room was dark and the only source of light was the dim moonlight which was coming from the window. As soon as he entered the room, his heart started beating faster. He was feeling an unknown warmth. He was feeling peace and calmness which he lost after Param's demise. He saw a manly figure sitting in a corner. He then turned his head in all the direction in the room. What caught his attention was Parakram's logo which was drawn on the wall and was quite visible due to the moonlight which fell on that wall directly.

K: Excuse me! Aap kaun hai? Myself Special Agent Major Karan Shergill from Parakram SAF.

The other man inside the room snapped his head towards Karan immediately. He was shocked would be an understatement. And for Karan, his entire world came to a halt. He just couldn't believe his eyes. His vision was blurred due to tears which filled his eyes. He stood there like a statue.

Mission Samarpan (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें