Eid Begins...

Param passed her a wide smile and then both shared a hug. After sometime, when everyone were just about to reach the academy, Karan spoke out of the blue, seeing everyone zoned out, enjoying the view from their respective windows...

K: Bhaiya maan gaye aapko, kya cover up diya hai aapne bhabhi ko galat birthday date batane pe padhne vali daant se bachne ke liye. Hats off....

P(still looking out from the window, lost in his own zone) : Are c'mon chotte itna bhi koi mushkil kaam ya ajuba nahi hai. Har baar jab bhi anniversary ya birthday date bhulta hoon tab yahi toh karta hoon. By the thanks for the compliment.

Suddenly realisation struck him and his blood ran cold. His entire body got soaked with cold sweat and he felt that today is the last day of him on this planet. He didn't even dared to turn back to see Barkha's reaction, instead he just banged his head on the window pane with a thud.

Both MoRan started laughing like maniacs seeing Param's reaction while Barkha said....

Ba: (in a stern and no nonsense tone)Aapke phone pe abhi abhi ek OTP aaya hoga. Agar apni jaan bachana chahte hai toh chup chap bata dijiye.

Param immediately without even blinking his eyes and exhaling the inhaled air passed her the mobile unlocking it. Barkha immediately peeped in and copied the OTP and then turned back looking outside the window. Param then exhaled and sighed in relief thanking his stars when a message popped in his phone saying....

"Dear Costumer, your account number xxxxxxxxxxxxxx47 has been debited with INR 100,000 on ddmmyyyy. For further information please click on the link given below https//...ucobank.128965edgf..com "

Reading the message his eyes widened in horror while he immediately turned towards Barkha who was looking out of the window with shock written all over his face.

P(in a horrified tone) :Ye..yeh...ky...kya...hai?

Barkha said nothing and got down from the car, banging the door shut. It was then that Param realised that they have reached academy. Karan who too got down from the car, came to the window of Param's side and peeped in his phone, followed by Monami. Then both started laughing and went inside. As it was lunch time everyone were in the mess except except except 2 people who saw MoRan entering laughing. They both shared a confused glance and then went out only to find a traumatized Param sitting in the car, holding his head with one hand staring at nothing in particular. This confused them further but they left from there as well because they were more doubtful than confused and didn't want to alert the opponents.

Next Day it was Eid. Karan and Param along with Zafar(urf Akbar) went to the private resort of Abdali. They all were dressed up in pathani kurta and salwar with deep khol in their eyes.

(Note 1 : Trio are wearing similar pendents which has a hidden camera and mic in it along with small bluetooth earpiece

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Note 1 : Trio are wearing similar pendents which has a hidden camera and mic in it along with small bluetooth earpiece. Everyone at Shergill Mansion can see and hear everything, which is also getting recorded simultaneously.)

Mission Samarpan (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें