Chapter 21: Love Heals Too

Seven woke up when the sun rays hit her face

Seven woke up when the sun rays hit her face. She had fallen into a deep, deep sleep after using a tremendous amount of her powers. Her body ached with every move she made, making her whimper every time she tried to shift.

Her vision was blurry as her eyes refused to focus upon anything in sight. Shifting to the other side, she spotted Kun asleep. He slept on his back with a hand below his head; causing his biceps to pop up.

But something felt off. Something was missing. Seven widened her eyes when she realized he had no shirt on. The covers were halfway up on his body, exposing his naked chest.

Her cheeks turned red as she felt herself burning up. She immediately looked away in shyness.

When the soft covers touched her naked skin, she realized she was partially naked. She gasped loudly, pulling the covers up to her neck. Her face turned pink in shyness as she took a glance at Kun.

She saw how his messy hair fell on his forehead, covering his brows. Her eyes landed on his tattoo again, making her blush badly. She remembered what she had seen on TV. She had a good idea about what situations like these meant.

"Did we..." She trailed off, pulling the covers over her lips. Kun let out a low manly groan as he turned onto his side to face Seven. Their bodies were now up close to each other. Seven just couldn't resist herself from touching his chest.

Though Kun was a thin guy, he had some mad muscles to flex. She gently ran her fingertips over his collar bones, going further and further down till she reached his abdomen. Those fine ab lines did something to Seven, making her feel butterflies in her tummy. She accidentally went down a little too further, instantly pulling her hand back.

Realizing she had touched him somewhere she shouldn't, she hit her hand, as if scolding it. "No!" She whispered, looking back up at Kun. Thankfully, he was asleep.

She wanted to keep her hands to herself, but she just couldn't help the sight. She touched his abs again, letting out an excited little squeal.

Kun slowly opened his eyes to find Seven being a furry little ball of kitten and playing around with him. He felt her soft fingertips brushing over his chest. He shut his eyes again, smiling to himself.

"Naughty girl." He smirked, speaking in his raspy morning voice. Seven gasped and immediately pulled her hand back. She shut her eyes tight, pretending to be asleep.

Smirking, Kun pulled her closer with a jerk, making her whimper. Her nose bumped into his chest muscles with a boop.

"Stop pretending." He mumbled. Seven was burning in shyness, regretting her actions.

"K-Kun, I have a question." Seven whispered.

"Hm?" He hummed, letting his fingers play around on a small portion of her waist.

"D-Did we do what they show in TV?"

"Do what?"

"That thing..." She blushed. "What do you mean?" He asked in confusion. The moment on realization hit Kun, when his fingers tried to find a piece of cloth on Seven's body. His hand went further up to feel lace, making him shot open his eyes.