Chapter 28: Love Talk

Kun was about to make his move when the doorbell rang

It made them both hesitate and freeze in their positions. Seven opened her eyes to gaze into Kun's, who was already looking at her. They both stared at each other for a minute, when the doorbell rang again.

"Fuck it." Kun said, smashing his lips onto Seven's. Her eyes automatically fluttered shut as a tear rolled down her cheek. It was finally happening. It was not a dream.

The moment Seven had been waiting for was happening. She was feeling emotions that she never knew could exist. There was aggression in Kun's actions, but it was not the same as other times. It was a completely different shade of anger.

Seven liked this form of anger; the aggression that showed how badly Kun had wanted her. She felt like crying and smiling at the same time. She had never been that happy in her entire course of life. She had thought that she would feel satisfied once they both would kiss, but she was wrong. She kept wanting more and more of it.

Kun never pulled back from the kiss. The doorbell kept ringing, but Kun had his priorities straight. His hands squeezed her thighs, lifting her off her feet to place her on the counter.

On the other side of the door was Samuel, tapping his foot impatiently with a box of beer cans in his hand. "What is the guy up to? It's not like he sleeps early. He told me I could come over to drink anytime I wanted." He mumbled, looking around.

"You know what? I'm done being your neighbour! Don't ever knock on my door ever again!" Samuel yelled, punching his fist on the door. He let out a small groan, shaking his hand.

"Call me when you're free." Samuel said gloomily, before going inside his apartment.

Kun pulled back from the kiss, only to reach for Seven's neck. His hands held the top of her thighs, shifting them apart so he could stand between them.

He had the answer to his question. Seven did like him back. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. Kun realized how stupid he was to not figure it out earlier. But now was not the time to argue with himself.

He had more important things to focus on.

"K-Kun..." Seven moaned. "Hm?" He replied, very much into painting the canvas of her neck red with his teeth. "T-The door.." She whimpered, pointing at the door.

"Don't worry about it." Kun panted, pulling himself back. "He's my neighbour, Samuel. I'll talk to him later." He said, before kissing her again.

Things got steamy, making Seven squeeze his shoulders tighter. She accidentally buried her nails in his skin, causing Kun to lowly grunt.

"S-Sorry." She innocently squeaked. "Your little paws don't hurt, kitten. They tickle." He smirked, kissing her. Little did Seven know that she had turned him on even more.