Chapter 16

Y/n POV

I quietly opened the door, "I wonder how Tanjiro is doing..." I stepped outside of the room and glanced towards the moon. "The moon is lovely, but..... It is hard to not miss the sun..." I sighed. 'It shouldn't hurt to take a small troll...' I proceed to walk along the path. I smiled as I took in the fresh air, "It feels nice to not be in a box sometimes.." I stretched my arms.

I turned to walk back, but an arm around my waist held me back, "You.... Are the woman he wants...." I felt my eyes widen, "I do admit.... You are indeed.. beautiful.." I looked back and saw a male demon. The demon had long reddish brown hair, and six eyes. I took a closer look towards his eyes, 'Upper moon... One?!' I tried to get out of his grip. 'Bing' I looked around startled at the sudden change in locations. 'This is... The infinity fortress..!' 

"Master... I found her..." Muzan turned towards us, "Well done, Kokushibo. You are dismissed." The demon, or well, Kokushibo bowed and disappeared. Muzan appeared in front of me, "My love.... How I have missed you.." Muzan's arms wrapped around me, "Muzan..." Muzan's grip tightened, "My love, you are to never leave me. I can't bear the thought of losing you once again.." I tried to answer, but the words felt caught in my throat. 'Tanjiro and Nezuko... They need me.... I need to get out of here..!'

I tried to get out of Muzan's hold when I felt a prick in my neck, "See you soon my love..." I felt my eyes grow heavy, 'Tanjiro... Nezuko... Tamayo... I'm sorry...' I felt myself growing more and more tired. I tried to keep my eyes open, "My love... Sleep." I closed my eyes, and let sleep take me.

*Time Skip*

Tanjiro POV

I woke up and stretched, "Good morning, Nezuko! Ms. Y/n!" I didn't really expect Nezuko to answer me, "Hmm! Hmmm!!" I quickly covered the window. 'Nezuko smells distressed!' I opened the box, "Nezuko! Ms. Y/n-" I stopped, 'Where is Ms. Y/n?!' I quickly gave Nezuko a head pat and closed the box. I quickly changed clothes and started to follow Ms. Y/n's scent. I reached the end of the trail, "Is that..?!" 'Ms. Y/n was taken! By an upper rank demon..!' 

A/n

Sorry it took so long to write a chapter! I've been busy! I'll try to update soon! Thank you for reading!   -Blueberrynose