°Chapter 7°

"Now then we'll have miss Rose show you to where you'll be training. I wish you luck!" Midori cheered. "Thanks I think I'll do really good, but it might take my time." Jack replied happily. Rose and Jack walked along the way towards where the training spot was, he thought to himself about how it could go. "If you ever feel like you'll do bad don't worry! You'll do just fine here." Rose reassured. Rose knew Queen really well they're very good friends, her training shouldn't go too hard.

Looking ahead they saw the area where the training would take place, it was huge and surrounded by stone walls  whilst large trees hid half the sky. "Hey there Rose whose that with you?" She asked. "Oh! This is Jack like I was talking about, he's here to get trained by you." Rose said. "Ah so he's finally ready to learn how to use one of these swords?" Queen asked. There were different kinds that others used, he'd have to pick one he's comfortable with using.

"I'm pretty confident that this'll be easier than I thought." Jack said. "I'm sure you'll do great caladrius! The hard part will be the test against me." Queen said. After someone does training they'll have to use what they've learned against her, it's quite the challenge for some that have done it. "Now than take this sword right here, and try swinging and see how it feels for you." Queen said. Jack took hold of the sword it felt quite perfect for him, it was slightly heavy but also just right. "This isn't bad! I can do this easy peasy." Jack said with confidence.

He did a few swings practicing, they felt so smooth each time with perfection. "You're doing great out there! Keep going at it and you'll be professional in no time!" Rose cheered from the side. As swinging got better he kept going with different techniques with it, it was all looking good from here on out he managed to land a big mark on the tree. "Wow! He's got this all well done!" Rose cheered. "Well done it seems like you're able to test these skills against me, show me what you got!" Queen said. "What!? Well... alright then I'm ready let's do this!" Jack said.

The clash of their swords began, it was the battle to see how well he would do. Rose kept watching from the side keeping focus on Jack's movements and dodges. "Make sure to take breaths and concentrate! It'll help your movements and adrenaline go a bit quicker." Rose added. Queen was quite fast with her attacks but none of them ever hit Jack, sparks from the blades flew and it got super intense. They were getting pretty tired but before anything, Jack did a final swing with the sword and knocked out the sword from Queen's hands it landed in the ground perfectly. "Did I do it...? Did I really do it?" Jack questioned.

Rose was applauding and Queen got up picking her sword up from the ground. "Not bad at all Jack you did a great job, I'm quite impressed with your skills." Queen said. "I'm amazed that I actually did it, is there anything I need to do next?" Jack asked. "I don't think you do in my opinion I think you should be okay. Take this sword with you though, afterall you do need it." Queen said with pride. Rose went over and was beaming with excitement, she was proud of Jack for doing so well with his training. "Very good job! Man just wait until Midori hears about this!" Rose exclaimed. "Thank you both I really wasn't expecting to do this good." Jack said.

After the training with Queen, Rose and Jack went back to the castle after that. He was excited to tell them the good news he hadn't done anything like this before, he knew after that training he would be able to stay protected even more. When they got back everyone was there besides Midori, she wasn't in the castle anywhere which concerned the two.

"Welcome back Jack did that training go well?" Usagi asked. "It went really well I'm all ready to go, say where is miss Midori? Is she fine?" Jack replied. Shawn got up from where he was after he overheard what was happening. "She's just fine she's reading her books, now then could you maybe calm down? You're always worrying too much" Shawn explained. "Well yeah of course I am, I should be worrying we're all not that safe. Maybe you should stop being so whiny." Jack stressed. "Whiny!? I'm merely telling you to relax! I'm sick of hearing you constantly worrying!" Shawn argued. Rose stood there in the middle watching the argument, she didn't know what to do but what worried.

Midori walked out from the reading room and saw the commotion, and poor Rose standing in the middle of it. "What's going on out here? Why are we fighting?" Midori said wobbly. Midori gets nervous whenever her someone's arguing, she hates conflict. "Oh Midori horrible timing, I wanted to find you to tell you about how my training went. But then when I worried about if you were gone Shawn got all annoyed about it." Jack ranted. "This guy needs to relax sometimes! He's constantly worrying and asking the same thing everytime!" Shawn explained. The two arguing was stressing Midori out she wanted it to stop.

"Stop it stop it! We don't need to be fighting, please can you both just get along...?" Midori pleaded. She was slightly crying and whimpering, she wanted the two to get along but it didn't seem like it'd be happening. "You know what Jack? For the next times you want help from me you aren't getting any, I'm tired of you constantly asking where Midori is and being all worked up about it!" Shawn barked. He pushed Jack out of the way and left going towards the place he uses for work, Rose stayed with the others.

Midori tried to wipe away the tears from her eyes, she was saddened to see her friends getting in such an argument. "Sorry you had to be apart of that Midori, I don't like arguing with others believe me but that was unnecessary of him to get angry about that." Jack said. "I-its fine... I just really wanted you two to get along... and I really don't like hearing others arguing it makes me nervous." Midori stammered. "It's okay Midori just take a few deep breaths, Jack don't worry about my brother he'll be fine and probably forget about it later." Rose assured. Rose and Jack stayed around with Midori to make sure she would be calm and comforted, they sat down together and had something to eat to forget the day. "Hopefully you and my brother get along soon, I think you'd both be good friends if you worked it out." Rose said. "I sure hope so cause he seems so stubborn, I don't understand how others get along with him. " Jack replied. "Let's just forget anything right now happened please? Let's look forward to tomorrow." Midori sighed.

As everyone got done and did their own thing, Rose thought about how maybe she could get the two to get along. "(There's got to be something I can do to make my brother and Jack get along... maybe just maybe if I try.)" Rose thought. After all they couldn't stay mad at eachother forever, Midori and Usagi tried helping her out too for ideas of how this could be fixed.

Do Shawn and Jack now have a rivalry? Or will they get along?

To be continued...