○Chapter 10○

After a very long week, Jack finally recovered from his injuries. He got up from his rest, going to see what was going on after being asleep for so long he went into the main hall seeing everyone out there they must've been waiting for him. "(My head still hurts I have no idea what happened but my head is wrapped up a bit with a bandage wrap, maybe they'll know.)" Jack thought.

Midori in the distance saw him walking over to them, she ran quickly over to him with her arms wide open. "Jack! Oh my goodness I thought you were going to be a goner!" Midori cried. She was holding on tightly, after all she was nervous what was going to happen during the whole thing. Everyone else joined in giving a hug, it made Jack happy to see everyone around him and making sure he was better. "Don't worry everyone! I'm feeling much better only my head hurts still, it feels like an eternal headache." Jack said. "Glad to hear your recovery, we were all pretty worried." Queen replied.

As everyone was gathered around in the hall they went together to have breakfast together, to celebrate Jack's recovery from the injuries. Midori and the others pulled eachothers chairs out and got seated comfortably, the sun shined through the castles window as they ate together and talked about their day. "So I think we should all give thanks to our friend King for saving Jack! We owe him a lot." Midori said. "Aw come on everyone! I only fired a few arrows and that's all." King replied. Jack looked up from eating and looked over at him. "You mean that this goat saved me?" Jack asked. "I'm not a goat! I'm a human just like the rest of you all!" King said. His hooves clopped against the ground, he doesn't like being referred to a goat.

"Hehehe! Yes that's him he saved you from almost dying, he's a great friend." Rose said. "Wow well thank you for that, sorry about the goat joke haha!" Jack laughed. He shrugged it off and joined with Jack, after all it was quite a known inside joke with everyone, King's hooves clopped against the ground as he turned his head away embarrassed as everyone laughed. "*sigh* you guys are the best I guess I really am the goat man huh?" King said. "Well of course! You are our friend and we like to joke with you, we've said this joke a bunch of times." Shawn laughed.

After everyone enjoyed their food they gathered outside in the front of the castle, the plants growing in their pots had their vines sprouting out and wrapping around the wood. As the group was outside Rose brought her magical broom out to show everyone, she hopped up on it and held on. "Hey anyone want to go for a ride around? I finally learned how to fly it." Rose said. Every witch that grows up eventually receives their magic broom they then learn how to use it, Rose has spent a long time learning how to fly it and she eventually managed to do it! Others around the kingdom ask her if she will help deliver something to their friends or family.

"Say Jack wanna try flying with me? The broom is big enough to fit all of us!" Rose asked happily. "U-uhm sure! I'm normally used to flying with my wings but I'll hop on." Jack replied. He got up on the broom, sitting behind the others holding on the stick. "Alright everyone hold on tight we're gonna go flying!" Rose cheered. "Wait wait, how is this gonna start flying?" Jack asked. Suddenly... ZOOOM!!! They took off immediately, everyone was holding for their life as they soared up in the skies.

"Rose are you sure you know who to control this thing!?" Jack asked. "Of course I do! It's normal for it to do that when we start." Rose replied. Everyone was looking around from up above, from the view all the buildings looked small, the people looked like tiny dots. "How are we feeling up here everyone? Doesn't it look cool?" Rose asked. "Now I know what it's like to be a bird up here, it looks so tiny!" Queen said. "I'm holding on for dear life! I'm not used to someone flying me around!" Jack said. They were swinging around in sky the wind blew them around, everyone was leaning to help steer it around.

They were going all around the kingdom flying up above, it was amazing to see the sights from all the way up. "Seeing everything really goes to show how big this place is, and to us we think it's small." King said. "That's what we think that it's tiny but in reality, it's quite large. This place has grown so large." Shawn said. "Hey everyone watch this, I'm gonna show a cool trick!" Jack said. He let go off of the broom and let himself fall, his wings spread out as he continued to let himself fall. "What the hey what are you doing!?" King asked.

Eventually soaring on up was Jack, he was showing what he would do if he were to fall. They watched in amazement seeing him fly around from recovering the fall. "See? I'm just fine I can recover from these falls whenever I can." Jack said. "Well then let's try a landing! Hold on everyone we're going to land." Rose said. They were flying towards near the ground to land perfectly, Jack began to fly with them aiming to the ground and land.

Rose and the others slowed down to land safely, they hopped off and watched up above to see Jack land. "Look up there everyone! Let's make sure he can see us all." Midori said. They began to signal where they were at, in the middle of the town standing. "Hang on I see you all I'm coming down!" Jack said. He leaned downwards and slowed down as he got closer nearing by, he landed on his feet perfectly and shook himself off.

"Wonderful landing! Today was a great flying day for us, how do you feel after that?" Rose asked. "I still have head pains but that was pretty fun!" Jack said. Everyone was having a good time after all the worrying during recovery, Midori was happy that things were getting better slowly for him and was hoping for more good things to come during their time. All it took was to have fun with the people he was closest to and some fine rest after a long time.

To be continued...