○Chapter 11○

As the days go by and everyone keeps hard watch around the kingdom, Shawn disappeared sneaking over to gather information to warn everyone before something happens. "He's been gone for a long time... you sure he's fine over there?" Queen asked. "I know he's okay! He's very good at not being seen." Rose replied.

Everyone was outside sitting down on the stairs, waiting and watching for his return wondering what's going on. "I'll say Rose your brother is very brave for doing this." Jack said. "I've done it too but I stopped mainly for my safety, but I'll tell him you said that he'll appreciate it a lot." Rose said happily. Time felt like is being slow, everyone began to get more and more worried.

Eventually after more time passed Shawn came back, he wasn't hurt or anything he was just fine. "Sorry for that wait everyone there was so much I overheard, it's all very serious stuff." Shawn said. The group got up and went over to Shawn, they gathered around to listen in. "So far what it sounds like they're doing is planning on breaking through the door into the main part of the town, they then want to try and break into Midori's castle." Shawn added. "Geez these guys are really annoying, it's getting tiring and exhausting but they won't get through us!" Jack said. "That's right! They won't stop us, we'll do everything to keep everyone safe!" King added. 

"I also overheard that they plan on trying to take Midori and Jack away, they plan on doing on horrible things in the process I won't go into detail." Shawn said. "Oh I know... they probably mentioned killing us both yeah? Don't worry I've known that." Jack said. "That's right, they're really after you and Midori but so far you've been doing well managing to keep her safe." Shawn added. The information that was shared was all that was known so far, everyone agreed to stay close and keep an eye out for suspicious activity.

Later on in the day the group left to their own doing, Queen kept looking around to see if anyone or anything was hiding around. She asked everyone to please stay close and hide when there is trouble. Later on she went to follow Jack and King to see what they were up to. "Say where are we going? I haven't been outside of these parts of the kingdom." Jack asked. "We're going to a spot where you can see a tiny town out here, but we're not going in there, we're just staying out here." King said. "Just to have fresh air? I mean after all we've been worrying a bunch lately..." Queen said.

The three approached a spot near a pond, they took a seat on one of the large rocks covered in moss and admired the view from afar. The soft lights from the homes and shops made them feel relaxed, groups of crystals growing out of the ground, the floating cliffs with statues above, it was a great relaxation time. "So now that we're just out here taking a break from worrying... does anyone have anything interesting they'd want to talk about?" King asked.

The three sat down quiet for awhile looking at the ground crystals growing further in, Jack however did have something he wanted to talk about. "Well I do have something I did want to ask, one of you would need to help me though." Jack said. "Need help? Well then we're listening go ahead and tell us." King replied. "Thing is you can't tell anyone else about this, what I want to ask you is hard because of beliefs from some of my family." Jack said. What he meant was the belief of beastfolk, avesfolk, and mythical creatures being in love with humans, on one side there were the people who were okay with it and the other was the people who strictly forbid it.

Some humans, beastfolk and avesfolk are still torn apart from this belief but, Queen and King were willing to understand what he was going to ask. "Don't worry we won't tell anyone! Your secret is safe with us, it's understandable why it maybe hard to ask because of your families belief." Queen added. "Well I really need one of your guy's help, you see it seems like that I'm in love with the princess and she feels the same... how do I express myself?" He asked. Their eyes widened in surprise, they didn't expect to hear such a question being asked but they wanted to try and help Jack out. "Oh my! I wish you would've told me this earlier I could've helped you out much earlier! Don't worry I know just what to do." Queen said.

"You do? Please do tell me how I can express myself! I'm not sure what I should do to tell the princess how I feel the same." Jack said nervously. "Hey bud we're here to help! And I think I've got an idea!" King said happily. Jack felt better hearing that they'd help him out, working together to come up with a perfect idea. "You could use these crystals growing out of the ground to make a beautiful piece of jewelry, the town next to us can help make it!" Queen added. She took a few out of the ground and gathered them putting them in a bag, they varied in colors sparkling very bright.

"Perfect idea Queen! Say Jack they have pretty flowers growing over there, you could probably pick some to add with it. She adores them very much and she'd like them." King said. "Oh yeah you're right, that'd be even more perfect!" Jack said excited. Gathering some different varieties of flowers, he put them together and had the bag of crystals from Queen. "Now then shall we use these crystals to make a piece of jewelry for Midori? The place should still be open so we can definitely make something wonderful!" Queen said. "Of course! I wanna give Midori the best gift and wonder... what I should say, I'm not good at thinking about what I should say to her." Jack sighed. "We'll take care of that soon, that'll be easy to help you out with what to say." King replied.

Queen and King walked along with Jack towards the small town to make the jewelry, he held onto his flowers and smiled the whole way he was excited to give Midori the gift. He thought about it in the back of his mind just seeing all the happy couples around in the town, talking to eachother, affectionate exchanges, he wondered what him and the princess would be like but... he wanted her to be happy and to  make sure nothing bad would ever happen to her ever...

To be continued...