Made on dreamily

So the prompt for this was literally just

"Bitch" and it came up with something wholesome
————————————————————————
I had my eye on her, as you can imagine. She was wearing a black hoodie and jeans, looking just like any other student in the hall with me. My gaze fell on her hands, which were clasped neatly behind her back; she seemed to be waiting for someone or something.
Her skin is so pale that I could see every single vein running through it. It was obvious that she didn't take proper care of herself.
As we got closer to our first period class, her face seemed to become more and more confused; her eyes darted around the room until they found me again.
I winked at her as she gave an adorable little gasp. This caused her cheeks to flush red in a matter of seconds; then she averted her gaze from me once more.
The rest of the day was a blur for me. I couldn't stop thinking about her, even after I saw her again today. I decided to meet up with her after school, hoping that she would agree.
After school, I saw her sitting under one of the tree near our school grounds. It took me no time at all before walking towards her.
When I finally reached her side, she looked at me expectantly with a smile on her face.
"Hey," I said softly. "Do you mind if we sit down?"
She giggled softly as I grabbed her hand and pulled her gently to a place where there wasn't anyone nearby, away from prying eyes.
We sat down right next to each other, both looking at our hands intertwined. I felt her fingers twitch underneath mine and I immediately let go of hers, as if touching her was taboo.
My heart started racing in anxiety and I could feel my palms becoming sweaty and hot. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself.
"So..." I started, "You were pretty cute yesterday, huh?" I forced myself to look up at her, only to find that she was blushing furiously.
"Y... yes." She stammered quietly.
"It was kinda funny seeing you jump around. You must have been scared out of your mind." I smiled brightly, trying to ease some tension between us.
"Haha... haha..." I heard her chuckle shyly. She looked down at the grass and bit her lip lightly.
God she has such pretty pink lips.
Suddenly, she turned to me and spoke.
"Thank you for saving me. That... that was really nice of you. I don't think I ever thanked you for what you did yesterday." She raised her head up, showing me those beautiful blue eyes of hers.
I stared into them for a moment and noticed how big and round they are. They looked very shiny and bright like sapphires.
They reminded me of something I've always wanted but never thought I'd ever get. They remind me of a certain someone.
The person who made me fall in love with her all over again.
"Of course! You're welcome! I told you already that I'm going to do anything to help my friends!" I chuckled nervously. I couldn't keep myself from grinning widely.
That girl...
What should I call her?
I know I already did yesterday but she still hasn't asked me yet. Should I wait till she does?
Should I tell her?
Or maybe she's not ready yet? Maybe she needs some time to warm up to me? Oh God this was so awkward.
If I say something wrong, will she hate me forever? Will she ask me to leave her alone?
No no, that wouldn't happen.
I mean we barely talked to each other yesterday; we just sat together.
But she's still beautiful. Her hair was wavy, like a dark waterfall, cascading downwards past her shoulders. Her eyelashes were long and thick, almost hiding her pretty blue eyes. Her lips were naturally full and plump, slightly parted as she breathed deeply. If I weren't being serious right now, I probably would have fallen in love with her instantly.
My eyes travelled down and rested upon her cleavage. Her top was low cut and showed off her toned arms perfectly.
She is so perfect!
My cheeks turned a light shade of red and I couldn't bring myself to look at her anymore. Instead, my focus was completely set onto the ground beneath our feet. I couldn't bear to make eye contact.
This is why I'm nervous. I've never met anyone as beautiful as her before. I don't know what to do; I can't think straight when she's around.
My heart raced against my chest, making it harder for me to breathe. Why am I getting so worked up? I haven't known her that long, why is my heart beating so fast? Am I that smitten?
Oh God...
Before I knew it, she squeezed my hand tight, causing my attention to snap back to her.
"Are you okay? Your face is turning red!" She giggled nervously.
"O – oh yeah I'm fine! Just... feeling a little hot! I guess I need to cool down a little, you know?" I lied, hoping that she believed me.
Luckily, she accepted my answer and we continued talking about random things, mostly about us and our lives.
Eventually, we walked home together and we arrived at her house. We said goodbye with a sweet kiss on the cheek and I couldn't help but notice how flushed her cheeks were.
I'd definitely have to remember that day.
After the door closed, I went downstairs.
Mom was standing by the kitchen counter. When she saw me walk in, she turned around and put on a smile. "How was school darling?"
"Fine." I replied, avoiding her eyes.
"Did you finish everything?" She added, sounding concerned.
I nodded