Alternate ending No. 4

BANG!

Midoriya cursed under his breath as Bakugou dodged the bullet that should have went straight through his head. Bakugou then let out a medium sized explosion, aimed right at Midoriya. Midoriya ducked down, rolling to his left. After he regained his footing, and the smoke cleared, Midoriya saw a police officer and Detective were guarding Bakugou. Each were in front of him on either side.

"Just come quietly, villain. Your horribly outnumbered." The police officer said, raising a gun, lining it with his head. Meanwhile, the detective pointed the gun to Midoriya's chest area.

Midoriya flashed a smile before charging forward, rolling to miss the bullets shot at him. He then swiped the policer officers' feet out from under them. As for the detective, he shot up to his feet, kicking him in the head. He fell to the ground, unconscious. Midoriya didn't need to kill him; so he allowed him to live.

The police officer struggled to their feet, but failed. Midoriya turned to Bakugou, who shot a explosion that Midoriya couldn't dodge. He quickly raised his hands to protect his head as he was thrown back by the explosion, straight into a wall. Midoriya then fired at Bakugou's head with the gun he still somehow had.

He heard a 'thud' from Bakugou's direction. It must've hit. Midoriya smirked. He quickly stumbled to his feet, running over to Bakugou. He then fired another shot, seeing he was still alive. The bullet hit Bakugou's chest, seeming to make him fall unconscious. Or kill him.

Midoriya forgot that the police officer was in the room. Not for long; though. The police officer raised a gun to the back of Midoriya's head, muttering three words. The last words Midoriya would ever hear.

"I'm sorry, kid..." Is the police officer said. Midoriya turned around, just to be met with a bullet through his head. Midoriya fell to the ground, his vision blurring before it went black.

Both Bakugou and Midoriya were rushed to the hospital, to no anvil. By the time Eraserhead and Detective Tsukauchi arrived at the hospital, Midoriya and Bakugou were both in coma's. Detective Tsukauchi only had a slight concussion from Midoriya's kick. It wasn't anything that would slow him down.

Shortly after that, Midoriya died from the head trauma he received when shot; blood loss; and fatal wounds.

About two hours later, Bakugou also passed from blood loss; and from fatal wounds.

It was a success for Midoriya. He got revenge on Bakugou Katsuki, Idiot number one, and Idiot number two, but it was also a fail. It cost him his life.

.

Was it really worth it?...

Ending received: A success yet fail.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading up to this point! I hope you are enjoying this story with alternate endings so far!

Anyways, have a good day / night!

Until we meet again....

Fogheart_, out.