Chapter 1

It's Nighttime and a young 16 year old girl name Acacia Smith is fast asleep deeply, suddenly a strange vision started to spark on her and woke up.

Acacia: (gasp) The Master Emerald!

Acacia got up quickly out of bed and go out of the front door outside and saw Angel Island.

Acacia: Oh no the island has fallen into the ocean that means the master emerald is in trouble, I hope knuckles is ok.

she quickly ran as fast as she could and she didn't notice her mom named Amber got out of the house as well and started to yell out while Acacia is still running.

Amber: Acacia it's late you should be in bed!! oh why can't she just have a normal life for one whole day.

***

Acacia ran as fast as she could to get to angel island, but it pretty far and she in a middle of the city, but all of the sudden her vision starts to flash.

Acacia: AHHHHH my head!

the vision stopped and started to look around and noticed something.

Acacia: angel island will have to wait, I have to find out where this vision coming from.

Acacia run the other way to find something, more likely......
.... someone, she saw a strange water monster standing there on the building roof looking at her, she's starting to shake and a little puzzeld.

Acacia: hey who are you, and what are you doing on station square?

??:..........

Acacia: Chaos?...... that's your name? but why are you really here? are you lost?

the police cars shows up out of nowhere and Acacia turned around quickly in surprise way.

police officer: miss step away from the monster!

Acacia: wait a minute!

police officer: just do as we say.

Acacia does what he says and goes behind them. chaos jumped down to get closer

police officer: you are completely surrounded! surrender yourself!

Chaos jumped down again to get a little closer, and Acacia is starting to worry.

police officer: lock on target, men! ready? FIRE!

the polices started shooting chaos and Acacia quickly covered her eyes, when she took a peek chaos isn't wounded the bullets has already fallen to the ground.

police officer: Oh no! our weapons are useless! retreat! all personnel, fall back!

they ran away in fear except Acacia.

??: ah, yeah! this could be fun!

Acacia: Sonic!

Sonic: No worries Acacia, I can handle this thing!

Acacia: wait........

Sonic is ready to fight chaos and Acacia started to stand there in fear.

(one fight later)

Chaos turns into some kind of puddle to get away from sonic onto the drain.

Sonic: Come on ya big drip! where ya going?

Sonic turned to Acacia

Sonic: who or what is that?

Acacia: I'll tell you about it later, I need to get to angel island to check on knuckles, but it gonna take a long walk and I don't have a train ticket with me.

Sonic: what about that teleportation you've used before?

Acacia: Oh yeah, thanks sonic, I've gotten so focused on something else I completely forgot I have something cool, guess I'll give it a try thanks sonic.

Acacia started to focus and picture on where she wants to go, and then she disappeared.

Sonic: heh, still new with this magic.

(on angel island)

Acacia reappeared are almost wiped her out.

Acacia: phew glad it still worked, now to find knuckles.

she started to look for knuckles in a few minutes, and finally found him.

Acacia: Knuckles!

knuckles turned to Acacia and gotten surprised.

Knuckles: Acacia?! what are you doing here?

Acacia: I came here to check on you to see if you're Ok, I noticed the island has fallen into the ocean, that means the master emerald.....

Knuckles: has been taken? no it's gotten destroyed.

Acacia: by eggman?

Knuckles: no, by some kind of monster

Acacia: Monster?....

Acacia gets puzzled

Acacia: what does the monster look like?

Knuckles: it looks like it's made of water and has a brain to see through of it!

Acacia gotten shocked

Knuckles: is there something wrong

Acacia: umm it's a little complicated, I'll tell you about it later, right now I need to get home, my mom must be blown to fuse right now.

Knuckles: alright, just make sure you don't get any trouble, that thing could've gone after you.

Acacia: Maybe, well see ya later.

***

Acacia teleported back home and went to her room, and started to think.

Acacia: why would chaos destroy the master emerald, was he held prison? hmmmm I better worry about it later, I need to be ready for tomorrow.

Acacia went to bed and started to fall asleep, a strange red sparkle went through her window and started to glow brighter, Acacia woke up and noticed a strange new place, it looks like the temple of the master emerald, but newer

Acacia: what is this, am I already in a new dreamland or something?

??: hello?

Acacia turned and saw a female echidna

Acacia: Ahhhhhhh!!

??: Oh, forgive me I didn't mean to frighten you, my name is tikal, may I ask your name?

Acacia: uhh my name is Acacia Smith, the chaos spirit, umm I'm not sure where I am...

Acacia started to notice a very interesting blue creatures, one of them flew closer to her

Acacia: (gasp) a Chao!

Tikal: you know what they are?

Acacia: of course, I've seen one of them on the lake where i was on vacation with my grandmother.

Tikal: I see, but may I ask..... what are you doing here?

Acacia: I was thinking the same thing, I'm not sure

the vision has gone white and Acacia woke up.

Acacia: whoa, what a dream

she look out the window to see it morning.

Acacia: I better to station square to investigate.

she got out of bed and rushed outside.

(15 minutes later)

on station square Acacia started to investigate, but got nothing.

but she heard some kind of broken down plane, then turned to look up. it's tails and he's going down!

Acacia: Oh no tails is in trouble i better go check on him to see if he's ok

she ran ran to find tails.