Chapter 6

the light fades out, Acacia and sonic looked around.

Sonic: this place... it looks familiar! it's not a dream, after all

Acacia: no it is not! we gotta find tikal!

Acacia teleported to a place to find tikal, when she found her, she's protecting the chao, and the 7 chaos emeralds, and the master emerald!

??: get out of my way!

Tikal: no way!

?? did you hear what I said?

Tikal: I won't obey!

??: we need those 7 emeralds to give us total power! it's power for the people. and... they are your people too, you know! we must get that emerald!

Tikal: greed is our enemy! once it starts, you will always want more! please don't do this. I beg you!

Acacia listen what tikal has said to the echidna tribe and leader, and began shead a tear.

??: bah! I don't listen to the words of a child. ready men! charge!

Tikal: Father!

Acacia has gotten shocked, and quickly ran as fast as the other echidnas who's about to run her over, she grabbed tikal tightly to protect her, when they did, Acacia has gotten hurt by them, but couldn't let tikal go! Acacia open her eyes and saw something coming out of the floor, it's chaos! and he is not happy!

Acacia: chaos....?

??: aaaaaagh! it's a monster!

the master emerald and the 7 emeralds started glowing

??: noooooooo!

tikal open her eyes and saw Acacia.

Tikal: it's....you....

Sonic: hey are you two all right?

Acacia: yeah... but....

Tikal: uh... I think so. oh my gosh!

Acacia: what's wrong?

Tikal: no!... no!... no!...

Acacia help tikal up, and Acacia's gotten a little bruised up. tikal hurried upstairs to the master emerald and Acacia hurried as well and so is sonic!

Tikal: the 7 emeralds are the servers. chaos is power, enriched by the heart. the controller serves to unify the chaos. uhh... the 7 emeralds can change our thoughts into power. if this emerald controls that power... please you must stop him!

the master emerald glows, and the vision gotten white and hear tails voice

***

Tails: sonic! Acacia! wake up!

Acacia and sonic blinked alot

Sonic: ahhh... we we're on a snooze cruise, I guess!

Tails: good thing you guys are okay. you two just sort of conked out, there. knuckles left already. come we gotta go after the last emerald!

Sonic: ?... lead the way

Acacia: do you know where it is?

Tails: it should still be on board the tornado 2! and Acacia what happen to your arms? they weren't there before, have they?

Acacia looked at the arms that are bruised.

Acacia: ummm, it's complicated.... let find the last emerald!

***

the three looked for the tornado 2 and finally found it

Tails: look! it's the tornado 2!

Sonic: yeah, so let's get the chaos emerald and leave!

Acacia ran a little faster then them, and try to grab the chaos emerald, but suddenly chaos grabbed the emerald and Acacia!

Sonic: no! he's got the last emerald! and Acacia!

Tails: now what do we do?

***

Acacia slowly open her eyes and look around, she's in some kind of white room, she thinks she use her magic to connect with chaos while she's already inside.

Acacia: chaos....

no answer, so she kept on going

Acacia: chaos, I know you can hear me, you don't need to do this, I saw one of tikal's memories, I know it must be hard, but I can help you!

Chaos:..............

Acacia: you have to trust me, I know my magic to heal the terrible darkness of the emeralds!

Chaos:..............

Acacia kneel down to touch the floor and began the magic, her hair began to glow green.

Acacia: I got you....... you got this........ we've all got....... each other!

everything's fading white, when Acacia open her eyes and saw chaos holding both her hands. they turn and saw the chao, they went around them and Acacia's gotten happy and so is chaos.

Knuckles: chaos has changed again. this time for the better.

Tails: yeah! super sonic must have neutralized it, and Acacia must've healed him as well, so it's nice again.

Tikal: these are the chao you were protecting.

Acacia got surprised, looked around and saw tikal for real this time.

Tikal: they stayed alive for generations and now live peacefully with humans. the fighting's over. harmony's restored and life goes on.

Acacia took a step back and know what tikal is doing.

Tikal: thank you so much! and so are you Acacia, for everything!

Acacia nodded and give a thumbs up! Tikal began to float and bring chaos with her and disappear in the sky.

Acacia smiled, and have tears of joy and relieved.

Acacia: goodbye tikal, goodbye chaos, I'll be seeing you someday...

Tails: all's well that ends well, right?

Tails turns and see sonic's not here

Tails: sonic?

Acacia: there he goes again hehe!