Ch. 4: Pink Fury VS Dark Determination

A full cycle had passed and Black Diamond had gotten everything ready as he used a ship to fly him, Spinel, and the Off Colors to the nearby planetoid for the trial by combat. He would have all of them but Spinel hide in his palanquin to give them front row seats while avoiding them being shatter if they're seen.

"Alright, Spinel, when Pink arrives, I want you to make the announcement to all of the colonies with this communication crystal." Black said as he handed Spinel the communication crystal.

"Got it but won't the other Diamonds try to cut the signal?" Spinel asked as she took the crystal.

"Unlikely. It's my private line, so they won't be able to cut it out." Black Diamond said as the ship landed on the planetiod.

The ship opened and Black Diamond's palanquin walked out onto the surface before a large open crater, where the battle would be held. Though, what they saw afterwards surprised them all as what was waiting inside of the crater was a large and phenomenal battle arena, maybe recently constructed by Bismuths.

 Was it one of the Diamonds who asked for it? Were they waiting for this as well or was it just a way in their own way, that if this is going to happen then might as well make it something to remember

"I just had the most amazing vision! We're about to be greeted with an arena for the battle, possibly ordered by Pink." Padparadscha said with awe.

'That's probably it.' Black thought as he piloted his palanquin to walk to battle arena.

Once there, Black Diamond and his group saw that Pink with her Pearl was waiting in the middle of the arena with a glare directed towards him. Who knows how long she had been waiting but that was a question for another time as Black made his palanquin stop at the edge.

"About time you got here." Pink said as she glared at Black.

"I'm surprised to see you waited for me. You must be more angry than I thought." Black said as he walked out with Spinel by his side, the rest of the Off Colors staying inside to hide. "So, I take it you're ready?"

"MORE than ready." Pink said before casting her gaze onto Spinel, taking in her appearance change. "Spinel."

The former playmate didn't reply as she looked away, pulling her hood up and moving closer to Black Diamond.

"I suppose you told the others about this? I dont see them around here though. Let me guess, they didn't take it seriously, did they?" Black Diamond asked, looking around.

Maybe once he defeats Pink, they will see him with a different light. He knew that she was stronger then what others gave credit for, so step one is to show off his own strength.

"It doesn't matter if they watch or not! I'm going to put you in your place!" Pink shouted at him.

"Pink, it's not too late to stop this." her Pearl, pink hair buns and her gem in her stomach, said to Pink.

" her Pearl, pink hair buns and her gem in her stomach, said to Pink