Red Hands at Midnight

Humans have the tendency to love,to love what is out of reach, to love what is not good for them. I fell in love, it was a sick love full of lust. At midnight four hands touch every corner of my body, two mouths kiss my skin and the scars with in, and my heart couldn't do anything but desire. Regardless of my desire, I knew that in the game I was just an insignificant piece use for entertainment.I enjoyed those nights of rough sex and desire,but my conscious always reminded me that it was wrong. Those nights happend quite often, sometimes it was in the middle of the day like last weekend.
It was 3:30 on a Sunday, one of the business associates of the king die,and we had to go across the globe to pay respects. I was sitting outside the bedroom working on schedules and documents, until I felt hand around my neck followed by a kiss. The Queen sat on my lap, grinding her hips as she undress me. I said nothing and when I was about to say something due to the voice in my head, The King kiss my lips and all those doubts in my hed disapear. There was no point in hidding since we were the only one in the plane, besides the pilot's and stewardess and they were sane enough to leasing and keep everything to themselves. I just let them do whatever they wanted, It was enjoyable. The King just pick me up and trow me into the bed, The Queen handcuffs me and put a blindfold in my eyes.
I felt the kisses on my skin follow by the sweet pain of the whip, hands running up and down my body. The room was full of lust and desire, my body cover in blood and whisky. It was a sick relationship, where pleasure came from pain. A relationship were one look, one touch, one kiss was enough to drop down in my knees. I couldn't runaway, from them or my feelings. One day the voice in my head said "Fuck it, you going to hell anyways", that's when I fell deeper into the rabit hole and didn't felt any regrets or pain. The humanity I had was the only thing keeping me sane, but I couldn't be sane when I was a dog with master.