Maze Runner

Choices left and right, dead ends in North and South, tears in my eyes and a broken hearth in my hand. My head and hearth have been a Maze for years, I choose and choose, but I always find myself in a dead end. I tried to drown myself in tears and water, but I was never successful because of my desire to live. Every day was a battle, my desire for death because, I was living according to others, would fight my desire for life and freedom. Every day an endless battle with no winner or agreement, if a bullet didn't kill me, my mind would. An obedient butler was not the answer, a relationship with the King and Queen was not the answer, being a hit man was not the answer. Every step I take let me to a dead end, and none of them lets me to freedom. None of them gave me humanity, a family, freedom or me.
    I was lonely on a maze that perhaps did not have an exit, a maze where perhaps the only answer was death. I walk down through every path that I saw, but they were just ¡dead ends! For others, it might have been paradise I have everything I want, money, power, “love” and a place where I belong, I have everything that I want but not what I need. What hurts me the most is that I'm walking down this endless maze alone, with one to share my pain. It's disgusting to see my reflection, a thousand dollar suit, diamond's on my neck and hands, and a car worth millions. But the suit is just for appearance, the diamonds are just decorations for my collar and handcuffs, and the car is just so others know who I belong to. Perhaps I should stop running or make my own exit.