If I only could

HINTS:

WORDS- Au

"Talking"- In Au

"Talking"- Outside Au

'word'- Thinking

"Word"- Singing in Au

*Action*

A/S= Author-San

{Feel free to listen to the song while reading if you want}

{A/N at end of chapter}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/S walked out on stage holding her tablet like usual.
"Get ready for this one folks because it's a sad one." She said as she pushed a few buttons on her tablet.

The scene opens with showing Bakugo sitting in a chair looking in a mirror fluffing up his hair. Someone with a tablet walked in and says, "Five minutes Mr. Bakugo." Then walks back out. Bakugo closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, and gets pulled into a memory of him and Kirishima.

"I wonder what Bakugo is doing." Mina asks
"Well it shows him in the future, so he's most likely a hero, maybe he's going on a talk show." Iida says
"Possibly, but then how would it be sad?" Momo asks
'Nothing better happen to my problem children.' Aizawa thinks

-Flashback-

The boys were sitting in Bakugo's room talking until Kiri says something that makes them go quiet.
"Promise me no matter what we will always come back to each other." Kiri said looking into Bakugo's eyes.
"Always." Bakugo tells him

-Flashback over-

"Always?" Kirishima whispers to Bakugo
"Always." He whispers back, grabbing Kiri's hand

Bakugo stands up and grabs a guitar and walks out on a dark stage, you can hear a crowd already cheering and it gets louder when the lights flash on. Bakugo had his head down, there was a shadow across his eyes. The drums start going and Bakugo starts strumming his guitar.

"Yay! Another singing one!" Jiro says getting excited
"A/S said it was going to be sad though." Tsuyu said
"Maybe the song is sad." Uraraka says

"It doesn't hurt me. Do you wanna feel how it feels? Do you wanna know, know that it doesn't hurt me? Do you wanna hear about the deal that I'm making? Yeah, you~ It's you and me, yeah~ and if I only could I'd make a deal with God, and I'd get him to swap our places. Be running up that road, be running up that hill, be running up that building! Say if I only could~"

As Bakugo finished and started strumming more the screen got flashes from when him and Kiri were together.

"You don't wanna hurt me, but see how deep the bullet lies. Unaware I'm tearin' you asunder. Oh there is thunder in our hearts."

-Flashback-

"You ready for this mission Bakubabe?" Kirishima asks Bakugo while putting his gear on.
"Sure Kiri, just don't call me that on the battlefield." He responded
"No promises." Kirishima tells him while smiling and kissing Bakugo on the cheek.

-Flashback over-

"They are my favorite Class 1-A ship ever!" Midnight says

"Is there so much hate for the ones we love? And tell me we both matter or don't we? You, oo-woah~ It's you and me, yeah~ It's you and me, won't be unhappy."