I'm running outta title ideas (filler)

"Okay so we're exposing people thanks to the help of Deku" 
"Wait what" Deku said 
"Just watch it's funny"

The screen turned on and showed Deku but he looked like he was recording this from his phone. 

"So apparently my classmates think that sense I'm so nice and stuff they think I'm the perfect person to tell things to so I'm gonna expose them right now" He told the camera with a smile 

"Oh no" Midoriya said looking down embarrassed
"Wait who all does he expose?" Mina said
"Ummm, Bakugo, Shinsou, Denki and Aizawa"
"SHIT!" Those said people said

"Okay first is Shinsou," Deku said setting up his phone to that you could see him sitting in a chair, he held up a notebook where he had his information written on, "He told me months before him and Kaminari started dating that he liked him. His favorite animal is cats, and his favorite color is lavender purple. He has a black cat and her name is nightmare." Then he aggressively grabbed the phone and said, "His parents are Aizawa and present mic" Then the screen cut out. 

"Wait really?" Uraraka asked
"Yeah? So?" Shinsou said 
"So? Really? You have two pro heros as parents!" Uraraka said
"It's not that big of a deal but okay" Shinsou said confused why she was making a big deal about it
"Lets just move on" 

The screen flicked on and showed Midoriya sitting back in his chair. "Sorry about that, anyway the next person is Aizawa. Now I couldn't actually get a whole lot on him most of the things I learned about him I got from Present Mic but oh well" He said shrugging sadly, "So lets start with his favorite color, it's yellow so that's not that big but I'm pretty sure everyone thought it'd be black. He has like 20 cats and they all have they're own room in his house, oh yeah his house has 3 stories but the 3rd one is dedicated to only his cats and no one but his family is allowed up there. One time a reporter asked how many kids he had and he responded with 'Biologically, legally or emotionally because there is a difference' And um oh at his and Mic's wedding he did the bouquet toss even though Mic wore the dress and All Might caught it. That's about all I have on Aizawa." 

"YOU TWO ARE MARRIED!?" The class (minus Midoriya and Denki) shouted
"You guys didn't know?" Denki asked
"You did?" Sero asked
"I'm literally dating their son" He said back
"Oh yeah"
"Okay next" 

"All right next is Denki. So some of this I learned from the Bakusquad, mostly Mina and Sero, but most of it I got from Denki himself. Um, some of this is sad and I actually don't know if the teachers know this or not but here we go. So first off is...oh! Okay so his favorite Pokemon isn't actually pikachu it's Likitung and his favorite movie is Moana"

"What!" 

"Um..okay so we're gonna get kinda deep now, Denki actually has Dyslexia, that's why his grades are so bad he has a learning disability. Also when he overuses his quirk, you know like when he goes brain dead, it's actually making his learning disability worse." Deku looked up at the ceiling trying not to cry "Um..he told me that if he keeps over using it the doctors told him that he could actually be brain dead, like forever. So if the teachers or the Principle is seeing this I hope that you can get him the help that he needs, help him at using his quirk and help him learn things easier. So I don't lose one of my friends." He covered the camera with his hand and the video paused.

"Denki is that true?" Aizawa asked
Denki looked down, "Uh yeah it is. I'm sorry for not telling anyone I just didn't want anyone looking or treating me differently like they did in middle school." 
"We're not mad Denks" Mina said
"Your not?" He asked
"No Pikachu" Bakugo said 
"Thanks guys" Denki said as Shinsou hugged him close

"Okay so now that I'm more calm lets do the last person which is Kacchan, oh this is gonna be fun. So in first grade me and Kacchan did a school play and he played as the princess and I was the prince. When we were 7 during Christmas time he held up a small mistletoe above my head so he could kiss my cheek. One time when we were 5 or 6 we went trick-or-treating and I didn't get that much candy so Kacchan dumped half of his candy bucket into mine so I wouldn't be sad anymore." Deku said with a smile 

"Aww Bakugo you used to be so nice" Uraraka said
"Oh shut up pink cheeks" Bakugo snapped

"This might shock everyone but in middle school me and Kacchan used to date but we broke up, don't worry it was a mutual break up, we just thought that we were too much like brothers to date so eh." He said shrugging "Um I think that's it bye" He finished with a smile and gave the camera a small wave, then it turned off. 

"YOU USED TO DATE!?" 
"Oh uhh yeah a couple years ago but don't worry we don't have any feelings like that anymore. Especially since Kacchan said he wanted to m-ausdybfuybfua" Deku said but the rest was muffled so no one could understand him because Bakugo put his hand over his mouth so he didn't tell his plan. 
"Uh okay...well that's all for right now tune in next time on 'I have no life so I'm writing this book' bye" 

945 Words