Chapter 1

POV: Regina

"Have you heard from Emma?" Katherine asks.

"No. I'm starting to worry." I say looking out the window. I've been looking out the window hoping to see Emma pull in the drive way but she doesn't. I really fucked up. Maybe I should have told her truth.. Hell I don't know..

"Where is Henry?" She hands me a cup of coffee.

"With Emma's Family.. They wanted to keep him for one more day so I took it upon myself to wait on Emma to come home but she hasn't."

"She'll come home."

"I don't think she will and I'm.." I stop talking when I hear the front door open and then a loud thump sound. As if someone fell.

"What was that?" Kat asks.

"I'm not sure." We both get up and make our way to the front door. "(Gasps) What the fuck?" I yell.. It's Emma laying in the floor.. Clearly drunk off her ass.. "Emma?" I say when I get over to her.. I look out the window and see two women running back to the black suv...

"I'm going to help you get her to bed and then I'll leave you to it.." Kat offers..

"Thanks." I smile at her.

——————-

It's been six hours since Katherine and I put Emma to bed and she is still sleeping.. Well I think she is starting to wake up.. She keeps moving around a lot..

"Fuck!" She whispers as she rubs her eyes.

"Long night?" I ask. She sits up and looks at me.

"Oh fuck!!! How did I end up here?"

"Good to see you too and I'm happy your alive."

"Like you care." She says getting out of bed and walking to the shower.

"Hey!!!! I do care and don't you think for a second that I don't."

"Whatever Regina.. Get out.. I'm about to take a shower." She says Taking off her pants and underwear.. I can't help but look.. "I know you miss it.. But clearly you miss Robin more.. Where is your little boy toy anyways?"

"Don't know.. He never came in.. So I don't know where he went when I told him to leave my front porch. My only concern is you Emma."

"I bet it is. Where is Henry?"

"With you mom and Brother."

"Alright cool.. I want to see him when I'm done in here."

"Are you high?" I ask.

"(Laughs) No.. I mean not really."

"Well until you're 100% sober.. You're not going near him." I demand.

"Okay." She roll her eyes, take off her bra and get in the shower. "I would tell you to join me but I wouldn't want to upset your boyfriend." That pissed me off..

"He is not my boyfriend." I grab her by the arm and say.

"Okay.. Whatever you say." She laughs.

"Emma I mean it.. He is not my boyfriend.. And since you clearly want to talk about me and my decision, where were you all night?" I ask and she just ignores me. "Emma.. Where were you?" I ask again.

"I was out with some friends."

"You mean the two women who dropped you on the floor and ran off?"

"I don't know who they were. All I know is that when I got to Lily's place she had friends over and..."

"Wait..... You went to her house?"

"I did.. I'm sorry, look I had no where to go and.."

"No where to go?? Who told you to leave in the first place?!" I yell.. "Did you fuck her?" I ask.

"Regina I.."

"Forget it." I white as I walk away. I can't believe her.

"Regina please let me explain." She say walking behind. I turn around and see that she is soaking wet and naked.. She is getting water everywhere.. She knows I hate that..

"Emma.. You are getting water on my floor.. Go put some clothes on." I tell her and she just looks at me.

"Regina.. Let me explain please.." She reach over and grab a blanket off the couch and covers herself up..

"Explain what??? That you fucked your ex.. Well your baby momma?"

"I was high and I fucked up okay.. It meant nothing."

"Well I'm sure it meant something to her." I walk off and she grabs me. "Let me go."

"Regina please."

"No Emma, because I told you to stay and let me explain.. And what did you do??? GO OUT AND FUCK THAT BITCH!!!!!! I fucking hate you.. I told myself that wouldn't let you break my heart again and here you are breaking my heart and..."

"HEY!" She yells.. "I fucking asked you was there someone else and you said no."

"Because I knew you would act like a child if I told you I was seeing someone for a short period of time.. I never fucked him Emma.. He only saw me half naked because he took me to the beach and I had on a bikini.. I told him I wasn't ready for sex because I wasn't over my ex.. Which happened to be you at the time.. But fuck you for not trusting me and fuck you for not letting me explain myself.. So no Emma, I do not want to hear you explanation on how and why you went out and fucked that bitch last night."

"Okay." She says and walks away..

"That's it?" I ask.

"Yes... I'm sorry." She closes the bedroom door.....

"Fuck." Why the fuck did I over react like that? Well to be honest I wasn't over reacting. She should have let me explain myself. I never dropped my panties for Robin, but she sure did drop her underwear for that whore late night.. Fuck all this bill shit.. I'm tired of... Wait she's coming.. What do I say??? Do I say anything???

"Here." She lays a drug test down in front of me.

"It's positive Emma." I say with a eye roll.

"Yeah.. For marijuana, I haven't done any Cocaine Regina.. I want to see my son."

"Can we talk first?" I ask.

"No.. I've hurt you enough right??? So let's not talk about." She walks over to the couch and puts her shoes on.

"Emma I'm sorry." I whisper.

"For what??? Being with me??? I'm sorry too."

"That's not what I was talking about.. I might have over reacted a little bit and I'm sorry.. I..."

"You didn't over react at all.. When I get done seeing Henry and spending some time with him I'll come back home and I'll pack my stuff and leave."

"Emma wait you don't have to leave.. I don't want you to move out I'm sorry if I gave the impression that I did."

"I'll call you when I'm on my way back." She gets up and walk over to the table and grabs her keys..

"Emma?" I say barely above a whisper.

"See you later Regina." She says before walking out the door..

"FUCK!" I yell.