Chapter 3

"Can we talk about this for a second?" I ask her.

"About what Emma?? You clearly made up your mind when you walked out last night.. So we have nothing to talk about.. I just got a message from your mom.. She's on her way with Henry because something came up at work."

"You're pregnant and you just want to stop talking about it?" I ask.

"Well when I wanted to talk to you, what did you do?? Walk away right? So that's what I'm doing." She picks up her phone and walks out. My mind went blink at that moment.

"Is it mine or his?" I ask and she stops in her tracks.

"Fuck you for asking me that?"

"I'm sorry I just.."

"You just what??? Think I'm a whore?"

"No. Of course not."

"Then what?? Because last I checked you're the only person I've been fucking lately, but clearly I can't say the same about you can I?"

"I didn't fuck her and I'm.."

"Regina darling?" I hear my mom yell through the house.

"Thank God... I'm here Mary Margot."

"Hey I'm sorry to just drop him back off something came up at work and I'm just running behind on alot of work."

"Emma." Henry says running to me.

"Hey kid." I say picking him up.

"Emma baby you okay?? You seem a little down." My mom ask.

"I'm fine.. Nothing to worry about I promise.. I love you and be safe going to work.." I say walking over and giving her a kiss.

"Okay baby and I'll call you later okay?" My mom says with a smile.

"I'll be here mom, or at my place but just call me."

"She'll be here with us Mary Margot you be safe going back to work."

"I will.. See you later Henry." She says and Henry smiles.

"Bye Bye." And with that she left.

"I'll be back Regina." I say grabbing my coat.

"Excuse me?" She says.

"I said I'll be back."

"I heard you and where do you think you're going??? You just got here."

"I'm going out with some friends and hang out."

"(Laughs) Emma put that coat down and go take shower so you can help me with dinner."

"Regina I'm.."

"What?? Fucking crazy??? Because you are if you think you're about to leave."

"I am.."

"Okay fine." She grabs her phone and dial a number.. "Yes, I am thank you asking. I need a favor?? Yes.. No.. Okay, I need you to keep an eye on Miss Swan for me... Yes.. Oh I mean everything, wherever she goes you go and take Maggie with you just in case Emma tries to go to the bathroom Maggie can go too.. Oh No problem.. Thank You."

"What the actual fuck Regina?" I ask.

"Why is mama having people follow you Emma? Are you in trouble?" Henry ask.

"I don't know.. Ask your mother." I say and my phone rings.. "Hello.. Hey, yeah I'll be over and pick her up.." I hang up the phone and look at Regina who has her arms crossed..

"My driver is outside waiting on you to leave."

"I was serious when I said I'm leaving.. I was going to hang out with Amy and then I was going to get my daughter. It's my weekend to keep her. That's why I wanted Henry to stay the night at my house, but I know you don't trust me soooo..."

"You can bring her over here.. I'll have dinner ready for you."

"I'm not staying over here because you feel like I need to be watched.."

"That's not the only reason I want you here.. I want you here because I would like to talk to you.. About.. About us."

"About you being pregnant and not telling me about it?"

"Yes.. That.. And once the kids are asleep we can talk."

"Fine.. I'll be back in a little bit.." I grab my coat and leave.

——————————

"Hey, I'm Regina." Regina says with a smile.

"Hi." She smiles.

"Go put your bags down and Henry will show you to your room."

"I have my own room?" She asks with a huge smile and I smile at her.

"Yes.. And maybe we can go shopping tomorrow and pick out your own decorations." Regina says.

"Yes please." She runs over and hug Regina. She pause for a second and looks at me before she hugs her back.

"Okay. Go find Henry and tell him to show you the play room." With that she runs off to find Henry.

"You don't have to decorate a room for her.. We will be gone tomorrow so.."

"You will be here tomorrow. Wash your hands and help me cut up the chicken.. We are eating steak and mashed potatoes with a side of vegetables.. The kids will be eating cut chicken and and rice.. It's healthy for them." Without thinking I lean forward and kiss her.. "I'm sorry.. I love you Regina and I know the baby is mine, I was just pissed when I found out about him.. You don't understand what we go thorough over there and to think that he was talking about you to me is sick because I can't wrap my head around the fact that we were pouring our hearts out about the woman.. About you and that makes me want to punch a million holes in the wall.. I didn't want to leave you earlier.. I needed to get out of here because I was so angry and needed to get high because that is the only way to numb the pain. I'm going to a meeting Monday because I don't trust my self.. I smoked some pot last night but I felt that wasn't enough and I wanted to ugh.."

"You don't have to finish that sentence Emma and I'm sorry I put you in that situation.. I'm so very sorry baby." She says wrapping her arms around me.

"You have nothing to be sorry for.. Never apologize for my choices."

"Let's get done cooking and put the kids to bed so we can talk about it." She says.

"(Sniffs) Okay."