3

the bell rang. everyone gets up from the seats and starts leaving. i pack up all my stuff but i stay sat at my desk.

"i'll see you at lunch" aliza said as she walked past me.

the class emptied out within minutes. it was just me and him now . me and mr anderson.

he pulled out a seat from on of the seats and put it right next to his chair.

"come over here" he said almost demandly.

i didn't argue i just sat right next to him. he moved my chair so we can be facing eachother.

"you seemed like you were so good yesterday when i met you" he said in a low tone as he slightly brushing my leg with his hand as he turned in his chair.

"i'm sorry" i said looking down.

"see now, shouldn't you be a bit more respectful to teachers? do you not have manners?" he said now standing up right in front of my chair.

he put his hand on my face and lifted it up so we were looking at eachother.

"i'm sorry mr anderson" i said in a soft voice.

"i see .. but there is something else" he moved next to my ear.

"this outfit of yours seems to not follow the dress code" he said.

i knew it didn't . i would never wear this to school. so why am i ?

he moved and got a ruler from somewhere in his desk.

"they said skirts should be 7 inches long. let's see yours" he said putting the ruler on my thigh.

the cold metal on the ruler made me jump a bit.

he crutched down and started measuring my skirt.

"1 inch.. 2 inches.. 3 inches.." he whispered as he measured.

"5 inches. your breaking the rules sophia" he said as he put both his hands on my thighs and looked up at me.

the bell suddenly rung.

"stay. i don't have a class third period" he said before i could even get up.

"what about me?" i argued.

"don't worry about that" he said.

"what you do need to worry about is learning the rules" he continued.

"what rules?" i slightly laughed.

"number one." he said as he continued to rub my cheek with his thumb.

"follow the dresscode, i didn't think i would have to say this but these clothes are too .. revealing"

"number two."

"i want your full attention during my class, no distractions. i mean it no texting, no boys, no talking" he continued.

"can you follow these rules?" he asked me.

"yes mr.anderson" i somehow managed to mutter.

"good"

"i'm sorry for making you mad sir" i apologized.

"i'll let it slide this time , but next time you'll get a punishment"

"mhm" i smiled to him grateful that was it was letting it slide.

"use yours words"

"yes sir" i replied.

he let go of my face and went to his desk and started writing on a sticky note. once he was done  he walked over to me and gave me the note.

"get to class, come back during lunch" he said as he placed the sticky note in my hand.

"yes sir" i said as i got up and got my backpack.

"i'll see you at lunch sophia" i heard him say as i left the class.

i looked at the sticky note.

'sophia was with me reviewing a new concept' -mr.anderson.

he wrote me a late pass i chuckled a bit. when i made it to class i was 5 minutes late. i walked over to the teacher who never really payed attention and gave her the pass. i went back to my desk and sat down next to miles.

he pulled me close to him and kissed my forehead.

"your late" miles said almost concerned.

"i know i was just talking to a teacher" i explained.

he laughed and the conversation on the table continues. i tried to act normal but i had butterflies in my stomach and it was driving me crazy.