𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𖣊

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𖣊

A young woman, about the age of Prince Taehyung appears at the door of her bed chambers, her eyes betraying her distress despite her efforts to look composed and neutral.

She's wearing a rich dress, dress she'll be wearing to meet the officials and royals of the Joseon Kingdom. Of course she was praised for bringing victory to the kingdom and helping defeat Joseon.

But what kind of reward is it to be sent to the enemy's court, early enough to witness the execution of the man she loves?

She pleaded Taehyung to run away with her and live a life in the West. But he refused, talking about honour and how he would never want her to be remembered as someone that shouldn't be respected.
Of course Seol-A reiterated that she couldn't care less if it meant that they did the right thing and lived together for the rest of their lives...

Taehyung is a Prince in every way, his appearance, his devotion to his people, his sense of duty...And it only deepened the young woman's feelings.

"My lady?" Seol-A turns to her maid and smiles kindly, forcing that smile, acting like being sent in exile for the next ten years doesn't affect her.
God it does...

Why would she want to live in the place Taehyung will be executed.

A foreign and enemy land...

Isn't that a traitor's punishment?

"Your father sent you a large escort, with our King's blessings." The maid says, to what the Seol-A sighs.

"Then, I guess we should be on our way." Saying so, she turns around, taking in her surroundings for some long seconds...
This place where she met Taehyung so many times, this place where she grew up, they planned to run away from...

She closes her eyes for some long seconds, her mind constantly going to the young man, that Prince who was battling close to her father's property.

He was captured and brought to prison in their property.

No knows how he escaped- no one but Seol-A...She often came down to his cell, at first to taunt him, but after a few times, she came to hear more of his stories, take another long look at his noble traits...

Three weeks...

Three weeks of knowing the Prince was enough for her to love him and set him free.

Of course he came back, secretly while they were battling in the area and she always praised how well he was able to avoid all kinds of guards and troupes.

"My lady, we're ready to go." A male voice says and she nods, sitting down in the palanquin.

She pulls the curtains and the cortège walks on, starting the 7 hour journey to the royal Joseon court.
Those seven hours are ones of torment for the General's daughter who struggles to not think of the man she's going to see executed before her eyes.