i. dead

❝ screaming your heart out ❞

CONFUSION WAS PRESENT IN EVERY VEIN OF HER BODY

a pitch black screen in front of her eyes, no temperature she can feel whatsoever, no breeze of air flowing around her -yet somehow she can breathe, or is she even breathing?- no texture that she can feel, it was all just like a-

she actually doesn't know what it feels like.

she actually doesn't know where she is right now. she feels . . . scared, terrified even, what new trouble is here to shoot her down now? why must this always happen to her? she can't help but feel tired. she doesn't want to be here. multiple thoughts blast through her head and she can't ignore them.

' i don't- i don't know- i- '

' fuck. it's happening again. okay, calm down, calm down, calm down. count from one to ten. one, t-two, three, four, f-f-five, six, two? no wait, it was five right now, no no no it was six, fuck just calm down!! '

' calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down! calm down- '

' what's that? '

she sees a distant light in the very end of this endless void, feeling intrigued, yet feeling extremely haunted. she doesn't want to be curious and go there -if she can even move- she doesn't need anything else to bother her right now, she does not, want to go there.

her conscious has been stuck in this place for she doesn't know how long, all she knows is that she's been here for-

since she has died.

died from a disease she could've been easily cured from if it weren't for her moth- ellise. if it hadn't been for ellise, then she would've been alive, in a small, cozy apartment far away from everything she hates, everything that made her feel like wanting to puke, to run away, to shout in the face of everyone who made her feel this way.

if it weren't for ellise, she would have been happy.

she has been in this place alone, or at least that's what she thinks.