Chapter 21

Author POV

Before the 2nd prince could attack Jimin he froze in the mid way with a sword through his chest. 

Jimin looked up to see a very angry Yoonji breathing heavily. Sakura smirked looking at Yoonji who was able to give a final blow to the 2nd prince. 

Suddenly the 2nd prince started laughing like a maniac and honestly it looked really creepy, a man moving around with a sword around and laughing like a maniac. 

"If not me then I will not let you be with her." He said, slashing his sword through the waist of Jimin and falling down. 

Sakura ran to Jimin to cover his wound and hold him. Soon Hoseok and Jungkook fell down with similar wounds but they killed the soldiers before falling on the ground. 

Yoongi ran towards Hoseok to help him to sit up. Taehyung soon reached the war ground and helped them to take the injured ones to the infirmary. 

Sakura planted the Kingdom's flag and led the troops to their tent and ran back to Jimin's tent.

Sakura POV

It is just a slash that will heal if we bring the proper herbs and medicines. I removed my armor and went towards Jin hyung who was cleaning Jungkook's wounds. 

I started cleaning Jimin's wound while Yoonji cleaned Hoseok's wound. Taehyung was creating the antidote. 

While cleaning the wound I realized that his skin was becoming red and small bumps were starting to form. Pulling down his clothes I checked his neck to see similar bumps. I checked Hoseok hyung and Kookie and they had the same bumps as well. 

Now this was very confusing. 

I took a bit of blood from the wound and tested it using the poison testing water. Smelling the air I realized the poison and my eyes widened. That bastard fucking poisoned my mochi, Kookie and Hoseok hyung. 

"Seems like they are poisoned Tae." I said to Taehyung who widened his eyes. "Take care of them till I run some tests to know about the poison." I said collecting the blood samples and walking towards my room.

2 hours time skip

This can't be. No matter how many times I did the test I got the same result. 

They have been poisoned by Arnica Montana and this poison has no antidote. 

"Rara did you make the antidote?" Yoongi asked worriedly and I broke out into sobs. Soon the felt my body being engulfed into a warm hug. 

"Yoongi-yah I-I c-c-can't m-m-make the antidote. T-t-this poison has n-n-no antidote." I said sobbing. "B-B-But you can do something right? Y-Y-You are a g-g-genius when it comes to poison." She said with a broken voice and I cried louder. 

"We will try to search for the antidote." I heard Namjoon say. Standing up I shook my head. "This poison has no cure because it spreads faster we can only control the rate but soon it will start spreading throughout his body causing organ failure and damage to heart." I said sniffling. 

"B-But there must be a way Noona." Tae said and I closed my eyes letting the tears flow. I widened my eyes when I remembered something. 

"I can save him." I said smiling through my tears. "Don't you dare!!" Jin hyung warned. "You expect me to sit here and watch my husband and brothers die when I have the way to save them." I said angrily. 

"Yes I will save Hobi as well." Yoonji said. "How will you save them?" Joonie hyung asked. "The symbol at the back on my neck has the ability to heal people." I said smiling while Yoonji nodded in agreement.