A reoccurring sleepover? Matt PoV

Me and Gus went over to my house, and since it was 5:30, and not 6:00, we decided to sit down and talk.

"Hey Gus?" I ask.

"Yes Matty?" He replies.

"How will this... erm... relationship work exactly?" I ask, holding my hands in my lap.

"Well, uhm... I don't really know. But hey, we'll figure it out." He says, cupping one of my hands with his.

"Wow... heh... your hands are warm... darling." I reply, turning bright red.

"Thanks!" He says to me with the cutest smile.

"Well, uhm..." I say, holding back on my thoughts.

"What?" He asks, leaning towards me, faces only a few inches apart.

"Screw it." I say as I pull him into a kiss. It wasn't a long one, and it wasn't short.

"Uhm... well  that was a experience." I say, looking at a very flushed Gus that was screaming into one of my couch pillows.

"Wow! What was that? Can I have another one?" Gus asks in an extremely happy voice.

"Fine. Only a short one since we may get caught." I say, pulling him into a mix between short and medium length kiss.

And somehow, my mom and our  friends walked in at the same time to see us kissing. What a wonderful world it is out here.

"MATTHOLOMULE! YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU TWO WERE GOING TO DATE YET!" Mom says in a cheery voice.

"OMG MY TWO LITTLE FRIENDS ARE KISSING! SOMEONE GET THEIR SCROLL I NEED TO TAKE A PHOTO!" Luz says.

"I-" We both said, turning into a flustered mess.

"Wow, nice move there, Gus." Hunter says with a smirk.

"Your saying that to who? You and Edric were literally making out in the corner of the gym on Grom. So, who did the "nice move"?" Gus asks.

"I..." Hunter said, turning cherry red.

"That's what I thought." Gus says.

"Anyway, y'all wanna play spin the bottle-" Luz stars to say.

"NO." We all say at the same time.

"Alright then... maybe we get out of megaminx scrolls and play BoneScatrCraft?" Luz asks.

"Sure!" I say and I run upstairs to get my megaminx  scroll.

We all played BoneScatrCraft, we love those cute human things... Axolotls Luz calls them.

"Anyway, wanna watch a movie?" Willow asks.

"Sure! I'll get the popcorn." I say as I rush up to get snacks, Gus walking with me.

Everyone had a different role, like at the build challenge 3 days ago, we fit like a puzzle. We all have our pros and cons, but all the other cons are filtered out through all of our pros. When we were done, we had some buckets of popcorn, some pizza pockets, some blankets and pillows, and a bendable foam wall. Why the wall? We're going to make a pillow pool later.

"Alright, hold up. This is just like a sleepover, and you said to chill, are we turning this into a sleepover?" Edric asks.

"Seems like it bro." I say with a smirk.