When I've awaken from my month slumber (a part)

small authors note before we start

HEYOOOOOOO! DONT SKIP, THERE'S A PART AFTER THISSSSS

Anyway, wussup truckers, I'm back, now, this is gonna be a two week goofy ahh timeskip because I'm too lazy to reread all my parts. Also, this is probably gonna be the end UNLESS I get 6 full blown essays in my inbox for why I should continue this. I only have 3 days left of summer break, don't make me waste it. I love all of y'all, and as return for idk I think 2k people reading this goofy ahh story, I'm gonna probably either make a big book of random goofy ahh stories, a random book of shit that I'd love to express to whatever fans I have, or another gustholomule book, I will give you truckers one day to decide what the hell your doing with your life, book, something I'd actually love to share with y'all, or goofy ahh stories. Anyway, to the story.

Two weeks later...

(Matt pov)

"HOOT-HOOT HIIIIIII!" The bird tube from Luz's house said as I woke up.

"Ugh. Where am I?" I asked.

"Since you've been too scared to ask Gus on a date, I did that for you!" Hooty said, doing circles in the air.

"You basically kidnapped me, Hooty. And what the hell do you mean?" I asked once more.

"Look! HOOOOOOOOOT!" Hooty screamed as his voice made a wall collapse .

"WHAT THE HELL HOOTY?!" Eda came down the stairs yelling, then looked at me, and around t(e room, smirked then went back upstairs.

"What was that abou-" I started to say until I saw something called the "Feeling Arcade" and Gus looking around.

Dammit.

"MATTY!" Gus said as he saw me awake and ran towards me.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT? YOU WRE PASSED OUT ON THE FLOOR IN HERE, I-" Gus started to say until Hooty started talking.

"To escape the arcade, your feelings must do the same~" Hooty said.

"Since when the hell were you a poet?" I asked Hooty.

"Since 2 minutes ago! Anyway, byeeee!" Hooty said as he went back to his spot on the door.

"Ah... dammit." I say, holding my hands behind my back.

"Well, If we're here, why don't we have a little bit of fun? I think I saw an Air Hockey table in there!" Gus says with a nervous chuckle.

"I mean, why not?" I ask as I follow him inside.

"Crap. This was the wrong idea." Gus says as he looks around the room, joining me in going as red as a tomato.

"All of the games are centered around..." I say with a gulp, getting a little shaky at the knees, Hah. Nervousness. Doing the best to me right now.

"...Love." Gus says, finishing my sentence after a long pause.

"Well, let's play some of the ' Regular games ' first." I say, to try and avoid the awkwardness of the situation.

"Alright. So first, there's some Ski Ball and Air Hockey, let's play those!" Gus says.

We got started with our game-playing trying to find which game would set us free, until we found something.

"Oh! What's this?" Gus asks, picking up a piece of paper.

"Hm... EEP!" I say as I read the letter, my whole skin getting a pinkish hue.