coming to cousins

We finally started out drive to cousins and everything was good until, our mom told Belly that when something came up they'd talk about her curfew. "Belly stop being a baby you don't go anywhere unless your with me or Jere. So why do you need a curfew?" I said putting my headphones back on. I heard our mom laugh but cover it with her clearing her throat. Mom talked about how we need to be good house guest but I stopped listening."come on y/n we need to get snacks." Belly said while getting out the car. We walk into the gas station then grabbed my teas. I felt my phone vibrate and see that Conrad was calling I anwser while giving my teas to Belly. "Hey cod fish" I say causing him to laugh "I haven't heard that laugh or seen that smile in awhile." I say "well if you hangout with my brother all summer then, you won't see it." He said blankly. "I was planning to hangout with you asshole." "Good I've missed you y/n/n." "I've missed you more Connie." I said " y/n get in the car." My mom said " alright I have to go I'll see you in 20." I said as Conrad nodded. I hung up and walked towards the car. I've kept my feelings for Conrad a secret for 7 years I've liked him since we were 10. As much as I liked him he would never see me anything more than a little sister who's his best friends twin. " Y/n you're driving." Steven said while he called someone. " Hey Conrad" Steven said "hi Steven what do you want? I was doing something important." Conrad questioned "I was wondering what you were you doing." Steven said plainly." Umm something important." Conrad said as he groaned."Conrad are you...?" Steven asked "leave me alone." Conrad said and hung up. " You heard that right?" Steven asked "I want to unheard it" I say as we pulled out of the gas station and heading towards the summer house. We pulled in the driveway and I saw Susannah outside waiting for us. I parker and we all got out. Susannah gave me a hug last while everyone hugged Jeremiah. Susannah finally let go of me and winked, my mom and Susannah we're the only ones who knew about my crush on Conrad. I got my bags and I felt hands on my hips and I dropped my bags and turned around. " Hey y/n/n." Jeremiah flashed me one of his infamous smiles. "Hi here" I said I said as I hugged him then he picked up my bags. I saw the most important person in my life wearing the jacket I gave him last summer. He ran up to me and hugged me while twirling us around."hi Connie. I love your jacket it looks familiar." I said making him blush as I put my head on his." Yeah I love wearing it." He whispered putting me back on the ground. " We all heard you by the way in the car." He blushed harder"umm well I'm sorry." He said while hugging me again and I honestly felt at home with his arms around me. "Hey Connie why dont you let the poor girl breathe" Susannah said while Conrad let go." Sorry let me get your bags from jere and I'll help you to your room." He said as he grabbed my bags from Jeremiah. Mine and Conrad's rooms were connected by a bathroom so it made it easy for him to sneak in my room when we were kids. " Thank you Conrad." I said while he sat down on my bed." No problem y/n." He said pulling me so I was standing between his legs." I still remember what happened last summer." He said mentioning the great times we had last summer." My wish is that I can make you mine like I almost did last summer so hopefully I can make you mine now " he looked up at me and I couldn't help but stare back at him. He has been everything I've wanted since we were kids. Memories of last summer started flooding back. Conrad and I made out in Jeremiah's jeep and we were almost caught by a very very drunk Jeremiah. After that my feelings for Conrad have progressed and gotten stronger I don't wanna be him summer fling." Well you have to show me your not going to go off and fuck with another girl." He looked down knowing I know about his reputation." Ik and I will tonight if you let me take you to the bonfire " he looked back up at me and sounded very excited." Of course I'll go with you but after if your not too drunk we have to do our tradition for the first night." I said and he nodded and his face got close to mine as someone walked in. I wanted to tell at whoever walked in because before we left our house Taylor told me if I didn't get a sloppy make out secession with the older Fisher brother then she would have one with him, she told Belly the same thing but with the youngest Fisher. I looked over to see who walked in and it was Susannah and my mom " omg you guys were about to kiss were so sorry,I told you to knock." Susannah said while facing my mom. I backed up from Conrad and felt Conrad's eyes on me . " Umm why don't you guys knock she could have been indecent."he said making me blush harder and I looked over to my mom and Susannah they had their jaws dropped. "We were coming in here to tell you that dinner is done and we need a lighter." My mom said while coming over to me and holding out her hand. I looked through my purse and found a purple lighter" keep it" I said while they walked out and Susanna winked at me and Conrad. " Seriously telling them I could have been indecent they knew you were in here." I said and he just laughed " come on or they are going to tell all of cousins you are getting indecent for Conrad Fisher." I slapped him chest and he laughed. We walked down to the dining room and saw everyone laughing when we walked into the room. I rolled my eyes and sat in the seat I always sat in next to my Conrad and Susannah. "So are you two a thing now? " Susannah asked while everyone was talking. "I honestly don't know. I don't think we are at the moment I have to talk to him." I said while I looked over to Conrad and see him smiling. I felt someone's hand on my thigh I looked down and it was no one other than Conrad. " We do need to talk about what we are after the bonfire I want to show you I want you and only you." He said making me blush because Conrad Fisher the guy who has been my friend since I don't even remember when just said he wanted me. Susannah kept an eye on us and told my mom everything you did and said to eachother at dinner. Once dinner was done I helped Susannah and my mom in the kitchen and Conrad walked in after we were finished." Ahhh he comes in after the work is done." I said causing mom and Susannah to laugh." Sorry I had to come and see my favorite women." He said coming behind me and putting his arms around me." You guys would be adorable together I swear you guys would. I always told y/n she was meant for one of my boys and I always hoped it would be you Conrad." Susannah said as she got up and handed Conrad the rest of her wine and my mom did the same. I downed the wine and so did Conrad I walked up to my room as Conrad went out to the pool. I took a shower and when I was finished I put on a nirvana shirt with shorts.

 I took a shower and when I was finished I put on a nirvana shirt with shorts

Conrad came into my room and looked at me as I did my makeup." You don't need makeup you're already beautiful." He said while my mom and Susannah came in my room." We come in your room at the wrong times." My mom said and winked while throwing me the keys."here take the jeep ik Jeremiah said he was the DD but I don't trust he won't drink." Susannah said as they both walked out." I have to go get dressed if I'm not in my room I'll probably be at the pool." Conrad said kissing the top of my head.i was now by myself as I did my makeup simple which was a smokey eye. I finally finished doing my makeup and walked over to Conrad's room, he wasn't there so I went downstairs and I saw Jeremiah and Steven waiting." Hey let's get Connie." I said and we all walked outside to see Conrad smoking which was pretty usual for him now and it seemed as though belly was trying to talk to him but she was just talking to a brick wall."come on Connie." I said as he looked up and smiled as he got up and walked to us." Where are you guys going?" Belly asked " we're going to the first bonfire of the season." I said taking Conrad's joint from him and taking a hit. " I didn't know you smoked when did you start?" Conrad said " well ever since my mom and dad divorced I started but I don't do it often " I said as belly thought it would be a great idea to ask if she could come " no the mom's are getting the stuff ready for movie night." Jeremiah said as we walked into the house and said 'bye' to our mothers and walked out. while on the way to the bonfire I felt bad for belly. I felt a hand on my thigh bringing me out of my thoughts. I smiled and looked up at Conrad and he put his arm around me and Steven looked back at us." You hurt her I'll kill you I don't care if you played football I'll beat your ass." Steven threatened. " Steven shut up." I said and Jeremiah laughed while pulling on the side of the road as we all got out and walked to the beach.