book signing

Once belly left my room I went to my closet and was trying to figure out what to wear. there was a knock on the door and I went over to see it was no one other than Conrad. "Hey cod fish." I said as I went back to my closet and he came in shutting my door." Hi love." He said and I turned towards him." What?" He asked I shook my head looking back in my closet." How about we talk about what we are?" Conrad suggested " yeah that sounds good because I'm honestly confused on what's happening with us." I said as I sat down next to him." I really really like you and I've wanted you to be mine since we were kids. I was stupid enough to mess things up with everything. I'm honestly okay with anything you want us to be but I want you to be mine." He said" I've had feelings for you since we were 10 I've only told my mom and Beck how I felt about you. Beck always told me and belly that we were meant for her boys and I believe I'm here talking to the boy I was meant to be with." I said and he smiled as he held my hands." So what I want to know is if you want to be mine?" He asked " I didn't just make out with you in your room just to be friends." I said and he grabbed my cheek and my mom walked in " oh I am so sorry I need to knock. Hey you guys need to be getting ready." She said as she walked out." Well I'm going to get ready you should to before my mom yells at you." I said and he laughs as he walks out he looks back and smiles. I decided on wear a beautiful dress that fitted my body perfect.

I did basic glitter makeup and wore dark mocha Jordan 1s I can't stand wearing heels

I did basic glitter makeup and wore dark mocha Jordan 1s I can't stand wearing heels. I walked down to the family room where the boys were playing videogames. I saw belly come down wear the outfit she told me about it looked beautiful on her." You look like a snack belly button." I said and the boys looked back."belly you clean up nice." Steven said and turned back to the game." You look hot." Jeremiah said and hugged her " you look nice." Conrad said as belly told Jeremiah to sit down." Don't look at me look at the goddess next to me. Goddamn I'd love to be her date." She winked at Conrad and Jeremiah got up and took my hand a twirled me around." Your pretty y/n." Jeremiah said and bowed down like I was royalty. " Sit down   jere." I said laughing as Steven looked at me." No you're not wearing that." Steven said and looked down at my feet." Those you can wear but not the dress its too short."  Steven said and looked at Conrad." I'm allowed to wear this it's cute and it's not your place to tell me what I can or can't wear and no one has that place except me." I said and heard belly laugh. I walked into the kitchen and saw Susannah and my mom." Oh my God honey you look beautiful." Susannah said and looked at something behind me." Does she looks good Conrad?" Susannah asked him as he put his hand on my waist " she always does she doesn't need to wear a dress or makeup shes beautiful the way she is." He said looking down at me and I kissed him." That's the right answer." Susannah said " thank you Beck." I said " you look stunning y/n." Mom said and smiled at me and Conrad. " So are you guys dating belly heard you guys talking?" Beck asked " yeah we are." Conrad said while smiling and taking my hand and pulled me out to the deck facing the lake. " What are we doing out here?" I asked " I just wanted to tell you with our anyone listening in. You are the beautiful and I know Steven told you that you couldn't wear that but I would never tell you that you can't wear something." He said and kissed me on my cheek." Mmmm thank you mr.fisher you look very nice." I said while flattening his shirt with my hands." Ahhh miss.conklin will you be my date to the book signing?" He asked " I don't know mr.fisher." I said and kissed his cheek." Ahh miss.conklin such a tease. You know that dress is very but it would look better on my floor." He said " mr.fisher what a flirt." I said and looked up at him as her looked down at me." You're everything I've ever wanted and I don't deserve you." He said " you deserve to be happy." I said " well you make me happy no one else does." He said giving me a peck on my lips as belly came down." Hey guys I'm leaving for my date I wanted to say bye and y/n I'll see you tonight to talk about my date." She smiled and I hugged her. I held out my hand for Conrad to grab and he did as we walked up to the house. Belly walked out and got in cam's car. I walked to where the boys were playing games." What are you guys playing?" I asked " none of your business." Steven said and Jeremiah and Conrad laughed." Fine." I said while rolling my eyes and getting mom and Susannah." Bye boys , I guess you're gonna have to find a ride." I said and walked out to my car and saw the boys standing outside. We drove off and left the boys at the house. We finally got to the book signing and before I walked in Conrad called me." Hold on I'll see you guys inside." I said to mom and Susannah. I answered and went back in my car." Hey what's up?" I asked "nothing but that was really rude how you left us." He said and I heard Steven laughing."Yeah sorry about that but you guys are always mean to me and belly." I said as I heard some pull in beside me.Conrad hung up and I got out and walked in to see Susannah and I walked up to her and she gave me a glass of wine."thank you." I said and walked over to the corner that had poetry. I felt Conrad's hands on my waist" hi Conrad," I said while leaning into him "hi love." He said turning me around and looking at the book I was reading. "Shakespeare?" I nodded " yeah I love Shakespeare." I said while picking up my drink and finishing it off. " Hold on I'll get us a drink " I said while Conrad held the book I was reading. I walked over to where the drinks were the bottles were sitting there so I grabbed a bottle and cups. I walked over to where Conrad was and looked for him. I decided if he went off somewhere he would find me. Conrad never came back after 20 minutes but I decided I'd rather talk to people instead of looking like a lost puppy without Conrad. I walked over to a women holding my mom's book " I heard Laurel is a really nice women that has the best books around." I said while the women looked at the book and went to my mom to get it signed." I might disagree about the part about how she has the best books around." A guy my age said from behind me. He was smiling " why do you think that?" I ask as I walk towards the middle of the room as he follows." Because Cleveland has better books." He said I laughed " yeah I'm sure" I said and reached for a glass of wine." What makes you think he doesn't have the best books?" He asked" well he doesn't know how to sail and his new book he's writing is about sailing and he has no idea how to sail." I said and the guy nodded.*CONRAD POV*
I sat on the coach with Jeremiah and Steven while I waited for y/n to come find me. I waited when I saw her talking to a women about her mom's book and then women went straight towards the line to get her book signed. I watched while Devin Campbell walk up to y/n and start talking to her and she walked towards the middle of the room." What the hell is Devin doing with y/n?" Jeremiah asked." I have no idea." I said " who is Devin?" Steven asked  " oh just one of the major man whores of cousins other than Jeremiah." I said gritting my teeth and watching him desperately flirt with her. Dumbass doesn't even realize she isn't interested. I look at Jere and Steven they nod " I won't need help beating his ass if he tries anything." I said while walking up to Devin and y/n.  " Hey darling." I said coming beside y/n. She smiled and I looked at Devin " hey Devin so are you liking it flirting with someone not interested?" I asked and Devin stepped forward " how do you know she wasn't interested? Trust me a girl this beautiful would be engaged or married already." He said looking at y/n and I grabbed her by her waist " well thanks Devin that was the plan." I said while giving y/n my hand and making her walk in front of me so the creep doesn't stare at her ass." I'm sorry Fisher didn't know you had your dibs on this ones. Well y/n don't be fooled he's just as sick as me." He said and I looked down at her admiring how she looked and how she crinkled her eyebrows and kept walking. She walked towards the bench she was near when I found her when I walked in. " Who was that?" She said as she sat down. "Someone you don't want to mess with." I said as I looked around and grabbed us glasses of wine as a server came around. "Conrad?" She asked. " Yes love?" I said as I sat down next to her." Do you want to leave and go back to the house I really want to get out of this dress and watch movies?" She asked " I wouldn't dream of anything better." I said while I gave my drink to here and walked out telling my mom we were going home. " Do you want me to drive? You have been drinking and I haven't." I asked she nodded throwing me the keys and I unlocked the car and turned it on " hey before we go I'm going inside to get something. Stay here and lock the doors." I said and I walked to the door and heard the doors lock. I went inside and saw the book y/n was reading and I went over to the counter and paid the women for the book. " Hey mom." I said and she turned " hey honey I thought you left?" She asked " no well y/n is in the car but I need you to bring this book home I already bought it." I said giving her the book and she smiled knowing that the book y/n was reading. She nodded and I gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek.i walked out and got in the car " hey you ready?" I asked " yeah." She said and bucked up and turned off the ac. " What wrong?" I asked " I'm just a little cold." She said and I stopped and gave her my jacket. " No Connie I'm fine." She said " no I'm giving you my jacket take it." I said and she took it putting it over her dress. I smiled just realizing how much I really love this girl and how I can't live without her. once we pulled into the driveway I parked the car and looked over at y/n and she was asleep so I went over to her side and picked her up. I held her bridal style all the way up to my room. I didn't want to wake her up but I want gonna undress her." Hey y/n/n." I said kissing her neck I saw her lashes flutter open and her e/c staring into my blue eyes. " Did you carry me up to your room?" She asked I nodded " I'm too heavy for you to do that." She said " no you're not don't ever say you are too heavy for me to carry you." I said and she nodded " I'm sorry baby I just don't want you to think you are too heavy which you aren't." I said and hugged her after 5 minutes I let go" here I'll go get you makeup wipes shorts and you can sleep in one of my shirts you can pick one " I said while walking to her room. I picked Nike spandex and grabbed her makeup wipes. I walked back to my room and handed her the shorts and wipes. She went to the bathroom and came back with my favorite shirt on. " Ok this is what make me really like you. I don't like you because you were nice clothes but don't get me wrong it's nice but it got when you wear baggy clothes or my clothes which is hot as fuck." I said and she blushed " thank you mr.fisher." she said while standing in between my legs while I sat on the bed. " Anytime miss.conklin." I said " ok well I can go to my room if you want some sleep." She said and I grabbed her hand when she tried to walk away." What do you think you are doing? If I didn't want you sleeping with me I would have walked to your room and left you there. I want you to sleep with me." I said and looked up at her. She looks back at me and walked to the right side of the bed. "I'm going to need another pillow by the way.I don't know how you sleep with one pillow." She said and I went to the closet and got a pillow giving it to her and laying down. " The pillow smells like you." She said making me laugh. " I would be concerned if it didn't smell like me I use that pillow. What do I smell like do you think?" I said" you smell like teakwood,bourbon, and smoke." She said I nodded and I pulled her close." I never took you as the type to cuddle conrad." She said and cuddle with me until I heard little snores coming from y/n. I could get used to this laying with the girl I love and will always love. Soon I drift off to sleep with y/n in my arms.