one.

-Philipp-

one thing i've learned about social media is to try and keep all things private that was until the lewangötze female, i'm guessing she was a she. until she dm'ed me, asking for me to accompany her to prom. I didn't think she was serious until I saw her tweet.

why'd I followed her in the first place was beyond me. If I knew she was going through all this hype I would of declined her proposal. kindly of course.

I found my night spent on my phone scrolling through her page. All she ever posted was pictures of the team, a lot of lewy and mario. she kept tweeting weird stuff like "gotzeus gives me feels." like what does that even mean?

she was kind of funny though, she kept getting into argument with real madrid and Barcelona supporters. she didn't have any filters for language, she typed it all out.

again there were more tweets about this thing called gotzeus, but this time there was a picture attached of Mario and Marco when Mario was back in dortmund. gotze- reus- gotz-eus, was that marco and mario? makes sense. was it supposed to be liked brad pitt and Angelina jolie.

I laughed at the creativeness of this girl. I continued to search through her page maybe she had posted a selfie of herself on here.

my phone notification went off and the twitter sign came up. I had a mention from thomas. Thomas rarely mentioned me on twitter unless it was pictures of us.

@esmuellert_: everyone should go help @lewangötze and retweet her latest tweet so @PhilippLahm can go to prom. #takeLahmToProm

I knew he was having a real kick out of this. I just knew it. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the guys, like Basti and Manu decided to get in on it.

I was wrong, Basti and Manu weren't the next two to get in on this, a certain younger Austrian jokster that thought he was being funny was the next one

@David_Alaba: retweet @lewangötze promposal for @philippLahm #TakeLahmToProm

Practice was going to be hell for them tomorrow.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dedications: tomasrosicky keepmelukewarm bc fave authors in the world whats up 😘😘😍😍